Lets see your pets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are fun little dogs, cheap to feed but can be very noisy when all three of them get going.

This is my dog, 1 year old Siberian husky. As you can see she thinks she is human.

image.jpg

Oh Art, he is adorable.. or is it a she??? I bet you are so proud...

Heres Kandi's new Dress...its Got Bling!!!

robertr....That Husky looks like its soaking up the AC...:D

Art...Does your per Fetch for ya?..:eek:

:48:

1-042.JPG

2-041.JPG

4U, what's with Kandi showing a little leg??? Or was it a wardrobe malfunction....:eek: She's gone all Hollywood on you. ;)

All the four-legged family members are looking cool......not so sure about those ever-expanding Guinea Pig testicles though....:eek:

That 's funny, 4u2smoke I think you meant Hiddeninplainsight but that is OK.

:spit:....your right robertr my Bad...

Cubby.....she was stretching..lol...she is funny when she does that..works both legs...most time its after her Naps..:D..

Rosebud said:
Kandy looks stunning in her black jeweled velvet....:)

She does love new digs....only one she dont like is the Rain coat..I think because it dont flex and is kinda stiff...she just stands there..;)..Now lets see Howie

Rosebud said:
Oh Art, he is adorable.. or is it a she??? I bet you are so proud...

Thanks, Rose! He's a handsome devil alright :D

4U2 - what he's doing in the pic is what he does best :hubba: He likes to eat and watch animal planet. He would also hold the flashlight for the burglar.

4u2sm0ke said:
:spit:....your right robertr my Bad...

Cubby.....she was stretching..lol...she is funny when she does that..works both legs...most time its after her Naps..:D..

I have been called worse Haha. Yeah she loves the aircon just **** scared of the fan haha.

Nice pets guys, should start a fashion parade ;)

Latest posts

Back