Lettuce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
My lettuce plants. I have 7 in great shape and 6 more seedlings. Nice crop for this time of year.

lettuce.jpg

Looks great, I just started 3 kinds of lettuce, spinach and sugar snap peas. Hope to see the same results like you got. Looks great, LM.

How they doing now?

Great pic LM :)

I had someone send me some leaf mix to grow in my part of the world from America.

Called Mesclun cutting mix.

The company is called Burpee.

25% mix of Red salad bowl, black seeded simpson, Lollo rossa letuces and Radicchio.

6% of Argula garden tangy, Mustard mizuna and Endive frisee galia.

Adds up to 118% :confused: :confused2:

Anyway, apart from the packaging Math being out ....

Have you grown any of them?

They are all new to me so I look forward to trying something never tried before :)

:peace:

Argula? Is that spelling correct?
You mean Arugula - think that is some USA name, is it the same as what I am growing called Summer Savoury?
Right now I have my red peppers just popped up, 8 more Cos lettuce seedlings, three tomato plants well loaded. Here's the latest greenhouse veg pics. Some horrible weed seems to have grown in one of the pots :shocked: :giggle:

gh.jpg

cos.jpg

Dang that horrid weed.

I would wait another 5 weeks and see if it is time to chop it and dry it.

You never know, it may make a great salad addition as a dressing soaked in virgin oil for a couple of months.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back