light fixture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoobie

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I would like to make my own, cfl light fixture. I have 3 65 watt cfls, with a total of 21k lumen. Can you help me finish or suggest , what to get if you think its a good idea for a 2 ft.by2 area, for veging or ?? The bulbs don't have ballast. Thanks

21,000 Lumens,,with 3 CFL's????:confused:

uhh.........I think he means 2100...If that IS right, I'm trashing my 150 watt hps!!!!!
:rofl:
Gb

yep, made by brinks, 65 w/7k per , its a compact. I want to use 3

hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30479

search the diy forum, there is another a little more of an inline fixture in there somewhere.

todoobie said:
yep, made by brinks, 65 w/7k per , its a compact. I want to use 3

You had better give us a link. CFLs this wattage generally only put out about 1/2 that many lumens. What is the kelvin?

hempy= i have it in my hand, says it on the box. Its a brinks cfl sold at the local wal mart.

I have used CFL's,,never seen one that had 7000 lums. :confused:

its in my hand.........says on da box, total brightness 7000 lumens 65 watt, do i misunderstand what total means??

That lamp throws light in the red spectrum I think. Most of the bigger wattage cfl's are in the red spectrum. Which is not what you want in veg.

I don't mess with CFL's very often except when rooting clones, so don't hold my statement as gospel, but you may want to look into it. MVP Chef knows alot about the CFL's....maybe drop him a PM.

Latest posts

Back