Light selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serena420

Reaction score
I am planing my first indoor grow, 3×3 grow space I think, found this one from Unit Farm, does any body use this before?
IMG_1102.jpg

I use 2 KING LED Units. One is a 1200 the other a 1500. Never heard of Unit Farm.

I think in order to consider a light, you want to see a photo metric plot, one that shows where the light is and at what brilliance in a tent or other defined growing space and specifically at what height the light delivers its particular performance.
To say a light that only delivers 8184 lumens but has 1469.2umols doesn’t tell anyone enough information to make an informed decision.

I think in order to consider a light, you want to see a photo metric plot, one that shows where the light is and at what brilliance in a tent or other defined growing space and specifically at what height the light delivers its particular performance.
To say a light that only delivers 8184 lumens but has 1469.2umols doesn’t tell anyone enough information to make an informed decision.
Thanks for the great suggestion!!!!

How's the light working? Any heat issue? What's your grow space?

I flower in a 4x4x6.5 Grow Tent. I run the 2 KING LED lights in there and they kill it. Great yields, lower heat issues, and less power used. I use to run a 600w and a 400w HPS in that same tent and the heat was very tough to deal with unless it was dead winter and I cracked a window in the Grow Room. When I switched to the LED's I could actually grow right up until Summer started and then I would shut down for a couple months.

Heard that Mars Hydro will have 10% discount on July 20th, want to try oit their Mars II 900, their sales rep said the light is updated.
IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1204.jpg
The COB looks so cool too, but no fans???? Won't be hot? Any one use this? Any suggestion for me?

Hey Serena !-- We haven't crossed paths yet !- Welcome to MP -- I run Aero under LEDs-- Don't know much about numbers but my aero boxes are about half a square meter/yard -- I use one Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series over each box -- I use the same light in veg and bloom !-

Hey Serena how about posting something you’re not fronting from some manufacturer? Show us your proposed grow space. Thanks in advance.

Hey Serena !-- We haven't crossed paths yet !- Welcome to MP -- I run Aero under LEDs-- Don't know much about numbers but my aero boxes are about half a square meter/yard -- I use one Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series over each box -- I use the same light in veg and bloom !-

Could you please show me some pics of the plants? So I can see how their lights working

Hey Serena how about posting something you’re not fronting from some manufacturer? Show us your proposed grow space. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, as I said at the beginning, I am still looking into the light and tent, any suggestion for me?

Latest posts

Back