Like walking on glass...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cali*Style said:
There are many kind and compassionate people around here, I think that and our Moderation team are the one thing, that sets us apart from the rest. Let's use these blessings we do have, let's make this place better than it once was.

I probably should'nt ask, BUT, is this the same Moderation Team you previously (in this thread) compared to "crooked cops" ????
And how did this turn from an "I'm outta here " thread to one where you're gonna show us the error of our ways ???
I'm not opposed to someone pointing out short commings, or thier perception of them, but at least be consistant. You've gone from broad, unfounded critisisms, to heaping praises, what's up with that?
Are you actualy leaving, or did you just need to feel relevant ?
I'll leave for now....I have to go check in with my clique :rolleyes:

botd3.jpg

I typed this reply out previously, then I was unsure whether or not I should post it... After some more thought, this is where I stand.

cubby said:
I probably should'nt ask, BUT, is this the same Moderation Team you previously (in this thread) compared to "crooked cops" ????
And how did this turn from an "I'm outta here " thread to one where you're gonna show us the error of our ways ???
I'm not opposed to someone pointing out short commings, or thier perception of them, but at least be consistant. You've gone from broad, unfounded critisisms, to heaping praises, what's up with that?
Are you actualy leaving, or did you just need to feel relevant ?
I'll leave for now....I have to go check in with my clique :rolleyes:

I think there's a possibility that you may need to re-read this thread?? This thread isn't really about me, more about a few things I saw that disturbed me. Not saying any names or pointing any blame, but I fully intend on voicing my concerns... Which I believe I have done.

Now, to address your questions. I am hoping that something was misplaced in translation by chance?

For one, show me ANYWHERE on this whole entire site that I named anyone as being foul or causing trouble. I don't point my finger, because it sucks to look in the mirror. Who said anything about short comings?? I surely didn't... Also, what's this about broad unfounded criticisms?? Could they have possibly been, broad securely founded observations?? Or possibly observations of what may have resembled behaviors, more fit for some of the less desirable forums??

It sounds to me from all of this, that you have a bit of a guilty conscience??

As for the feeling relevant, yeah... Most people want to feel relevant.

As for the heaping praises, yeah... It is nice to see people who take the time to converse in a mature manner, even when they share a difference in opinion.

This thread was started, because I have a hard time dealing with people being nasty... Nothing more, nothing less. People have bad days, I am fully aware of that. However, when pointing out someones error becomes a sport. It's uncalled for and damn right I will say something about it. I am not going to ask you or anyone else to leave, this is a public place, but I will ask you and everyone else to keep things civil at the very least. I guess that concept is similar to large plants though... A little hard for some to grasp.;)

I started a thread that I feel needed to be started... Feel free to add comments, thoughts, opinion... what ever. However, the whole purpose of this thread was to spotlight nasty comments, etc. So if we cannot play nice in here, I will gladly ask a mod to close it.

I was simply pionting out, you made statements in reference to "crooked cops, cliques, and people being attacked" these are not universal observations. I don't see the mods as crooked cops. I don't see cliques. I don't see people being attaked. I guess different people have different perceptions.

I've enjoyed this thread now that I've gone back and read it. A lot of good points from all sides. Differing opinions aren't all bad ya see. :)

I also carefully re-read the 1st post in this thread. The move on comment can mean several things, not necessarily a good bye...but what do I know....

How about some positive vibes now. :D

:bong: :smoke1: :afroweed: :joint: :bongin: :joint4: :bong1: :bong2: :aok:

Life is good.....