Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSki8950 said:
hey brouli and thc .. i just ordered the lowryder # 2 ... im so excited i can hardly sleep .....

I know what you mean, hope to keep this lowryder grows goin man.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
doing a great job thc..keep it up.. Tell me how you like the smoke of the lowryder..I would like to do a run of it soon

OH yeah! speaking of which, I had clipped some trichomes, or flowers found at the bottom of the plant and put them in the Micro, went down for a ride and smoked them.......:smoke1: ............:stoned: ...........:fly: ................:yay: . Strong stuff man. tasty like ****!

haha nice, just think how its gonna taste with a full cure.... i know i simply am going to have fun :D

How long did you zap... lets say a bowl pack for? Every time I have ever tried the good old microwave trick the smoke is useless. Stumped.

all i do is cut on off and leave it on the dresser, smoke that beast the next night. works better than the nuke machine.

when i find my cord to my camera, i'll start a grow journal, also there will be an entry for the 16oz cup with masterlow delux. in may iam going to get the afganryder and lowsnow

well this time i sent the email to the right seed bank and got a good reply, he's having some power plant and lowsnow shipped in for me.

DLtoker said:
How long did you zap... lets say a bowl pack for? Every time I have ever tried the good old microwave trick the smoke is useless. Stumped.

I don't know the technique enough to show or say I know how, it was my first time doing it that way. I just put the miro on high and zapped untill I can see the moisture come out of it. then I just left it alone for a few and smoked it. It was real simple. I won't do that my crop, oh for sake no!

hey mate.... what site did u say has only lowryder talks???

yoo T one of my (3) seeds pirce the soil today :):):) im h 50% happy

thats good man, keep it up. what lights are you using?

soulseeds.co.uk has them they also have a forum, iam waitin on them to approve my account :D

brouli, lowryder? iam interested in learning everything i can about the species. iam specifically interested in autoflower and its size. imagine your whole grow room lined with little trees with giant bats on em. thats what iam talkin about hahaha.

Dank i see you are new to thread ?? ya those are Lowryder #2 seeds .
T honestly i dont know i got three 26 watt 1750 lumes bulbs ( CFL) and i got one 42 watt with over 2000 lumes im going to use only the 42 watt one in 3 days when i plant that plant intoo separate POT . i still spray the box every 12 hours like you said , when i replant them i will start using superthrive with water . you said that you used 2 tsp of water every day??

having a little fun with my camera............heres some kool pics for yas

lowryder 232.jpg

lowryder 237.jpg

lowryder 238.jpg

lowryder 241.jpg

lowryder 245.jpg

lowryder 246.jpg

lowryder 247.jpg

lowryder 248.jpg

lowryder 242.jpg

T few questions :
how manny watts each of your bulbs use ??
and were did you get you square pots ??
and correct me if im wrong you runnig 18/6 right ??

yes I am running 18/6
I bought them at the hydro store down the road.
I am using 27watt equal to 100watt each bulb is 1800 lumens and they are daylight simulant. General Electric makes them. they say 5600Kelvin temp. I bought them at Wal-Mart

a ok i got one of those cool

you will not change a hour cycle , or light to the harvest right . i really hope i will get female got pollen out of my 2 boys.

i just hope i get a male, i for the masterlow delux i think i saw it say that it does best under 24 hour lighting!!! and still flowers!!! now that's kinda pushin the onvelope in genetic's, a dream. imagine; we've barely even hit the tip of the iceberq too.

they are gonna be big spiders pretty soon. I wish there was a way I can share this smoke with everyone. My grow is your grow. Thats the beauty of growing your on smoke. You can share it with freinds and family, so they can marvel at your craftsmanship in cannabis growing. Its not like you are going to run out, or spend your money on it. Once you grow it, you own it.

Latest posts

Back