Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im so happy :):)
this morning another one pop up from the soil , and mow when i was searching in the soil for the 3-rd seed i notice that the one that dosent sproud yet is nice and brown ( i got 3 seeds 2 brown and one that was white which i tought is not going to sproud but it prove me wrong which im glad ) im just wainting on the last one to sproud im going to keep it in the soil until it will .

P>S T im glad you like the smoke man im happy for you .

Hi THC, I just started mine, out of ten seeds from http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/ 9 have germed and developed well, 10th might only been a couple of a days. I probably wont start a grow journal for them, just amend my four babies one to include them. I was thinking about keeping them on 24 for a couple of weeks then throwing them in with my current flowering crop.... what do you think Yoda?

nope, still waitin on seeds, i'll keep u posted.

diz, if u read some of the discription, since ur posting in lowryder thread iam assuming there lowryder, anyway read some of the discription, since its autoflowering, dont you think you'd get better results with 24? i know masterlow delux will benefit greatly from 24/7.

i been reading this whole thread and im convinced to grow lowryder : ) im waitin on my bubbleponics hydroponic 6 plant kit from stealthhydro.com and am about to order some seeds soon! hopefully i can get these lil beauties growing strong like yours! : ) keep me updated on the photos and the end product! im interested on what the buds will look like dry : )

I figured it out on lighting, For the first four weeks, keep the lighting to 2000 lumens or more keeping 4-5 inches away, after when flowering, use 400-600 lumens and keep them 8-10 " away from plant. I was using 2000 lumens and the plants would stress and droop and there was no heat, I guess it was the light out put. Now I have them on 40 watt light bulbs and they are spiking out like cactus. Just an expierament, if there is any other options or opinions, please post.

Dizoelio said:
Hi THC, I just started mine, out of ten seeds from http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/ 9 have germed and developed well, 10th might only been a couple of a days. I probably wont start a grow journal for them, just amend my four babies one to include them. I was thinking about keeping them on 24 for a couple of weeks then throwing them in with my current flowering crop.... what do you think Yoda?

thats where I got mine homie. good job.

HydrO PasSiOn said:
im convinced to grow lowryder : )

I think your the 14th person to be convinced by reading this forum. good things man, glad to hear that. keep us updated.

i will deff. keep you updated. do you know the average shiping time it takes to get the seeds? i live in america. thanks

update...........

lowryder 252.jpg

lowryder 256.jpg

lowryder 259.jpg

lowryder 261.jpg

Hi you doing T , ladies lookin awesome man

today mine 3-rd seed sproud but o try something new to me o the 3-rd one i put it in perlite and wet it , and on cable box and it worked overnight.

ok now got any pointers for me ??
o yaa and today i used superthrive on the other 2 ,first time my computer is still mest up but i got pic i will update my GJ when i will get a chance

THCskunk said:
I figured it out on lighting, For the first four weeks, keep the lighting to 2000 lumens or more keeping 4-5 inches away, after when flowering, use 400-600 lumens and keep them 8-10 " away from plant. I was using 2000 lumens and the plants would stress and droop and there was no heat, I guess it was the light out put. Now I have them on 40 watt light bulbs and they are spiking out like cactus. Just an expierament, if there is any other options or opinions, please post.

ok man im little confiused with you r lighting :confused:

keep the lighting to 2000 lumes or more ?? per plant or 3 ??
and how did you get between 400-600 limes ?? what bulb post like: names and temp in K and out put in lumes pleas . hope that not too much to ask ??:yay: :ccc:

hope one day we will meet somewear down south :)

brouli said:
ok now got any pointers for me ??

Start off right away with 30 watt cfl 2000 lumens. for some reason they get really bushy like that.

hey THC do you reccomend those lil ladies? im thinkin about buying some seeds tonight. what website did you use? thanks man. yours looks great. wish they were mine!

thanks bro. how are they? easy to grow? is it the first time you grew them? (lowryder)

Latest posts

Back