Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't wait to germinate my 3-way and kush lowryder. I'm just waitin on the Afghanryder to come in. Then I will grow 30 lowryders. these three were just a feel and expierament of what I am going to do and will not do on my big grow. 30 won't be a problem.

So my first soil endeavor with Lowryders is turning out to be not soooo bad. Of the 5 germed, 3 have survived this far. I ripped 2 to pieces during the first transplant. I had no idea how few roots their would be. I didn't saturate the soil enough and they literally fell apart. So I have 2 that are showing signs of being female and the third is lagging behind becuase that one still had half of its roots ripped apart. So, I'm hoping it will be a male... If not, no worries, I don't plan on breeding till the buds get fairly large so I can get as many beans as possible. I still have research to do on this matter because, well, I haven't done any.

dropped down to 3000k.

lowryder 298.jpg

lowryder 301.jpg

lowryder 305.jpg

lowryder 306.jpg

lowryder 307.jpg

lowryder 308.jpg

lowryder 309.jpg

lowryder 310.jpg

lowryder 311.jpg

w00t my masterlow delux came in, along with lowryder 2.1, i'll get busy with settin it all up, soon to come, within the next day or so.

soulseeds.uk.co is the stuff.

Now I know I am not supposed to spray them when in flowering stage, but I am sending some pics to my cousins.

very nice THC .. cant wait to get mine in the mail

oh yeah dude, if it actually does what its supposed to, it'll be worth the money!!!

BSki8950 said:
very nice THC

thanks Bsk, hope to seeing your grow so that you can share your info with us. Remember, I am still learning and expieramenting with them.

one thing I don't get is, Ruderalis is supposed to be the name used to classify an Auto-Flowering plant. But in Eastern Europe it means "grows on the side of the road" I think it is russian. Now in spanish, Ruderalis, means an army that carries poor infantry and weapons but yet puts up a fight strong enough to offend off government troops. So whats the deal? HIck had said that it means auto flowering. But he forgot that there is Mexican Ruderalis that was crossed with this strain to make it possible of what it is today, stable. So Ruderalis most likely means this............

ru·der·al
premium.gif
(rōō'dər-əl) Pronunciation Key
adj. Growing in rubbish, poor land, or waste.

n. A plant that grows in rubbish, poor land, or waste.

[New Latin rūderālis, from Latin rūdus, rūder-, rubbish.]

hmmmm..without going back to my origonal "quote", I don't think I said(or intended) to say, that ruderallis means autoflower skunk. I was saying it 'was the autoflowering influence in the strain"...
I may have quoted cj shorts article as it says Ruderallis is Russian, for 'grows on the side of the road". (Russian,Hemp", pure and simple. Likely very similar in quality of the hemp found in ditches all over the midwest usa. But as dj also reflects, the genetics found in todays "autoflowering and "early" strains, it most likely did NOT come from russia. But more likely, was produced by N. americam breeders, from consistantly useing the earliest flowering/ matureing plants to breed to, in an attempt to climatize or customize for indoor growing.

...there are absolutely NO f1, f2, f3 crosses that are "stable". Stabalization and true breeding strains require years and generations of trials and selection, to produce. It isn't done overnight by crossing to any 'wonder' strain.

if anything changed..it was purely your interpretation, possibly from my clarification, but...
My beliefes, thoughts, remain the same.

Hick said:
...there are absolutely NO f1, f2, f3 crosses that are "stable". Stabalization and true breeding strains require years and generations of trials and selection, to produce. It isn't done overnight by crossing to any 'wonder' strain.

If you look a little harder or research perhaps, I think the creator of Lowryder states that he had made a stable hybrid strain that took him over 15 years to infuse and genetically make it possible. Its all good man, we "all" learn to this day, "we" don't know everything or always are up todate.

15 yrs...
"that" is dedication. I admire anyone with the ability to remain on focus, and not become discouraged for such a period.

Latest posts

Back