Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw that thc used 26 watts for his lowryder was it for the whole grow? Also do you think that would work for a blueberry lowryder? i am very interested in these plants.

hey THC should i use soft whites or Bright whites after the second week ??? i saw them both at the store and i wasnt sure what to pick up.... P.S. Great job man ... i only wish mine end up like urs and i will post the picks again in a week. Im so excited for the hybrids.. like the blueberry and lowsnow ... have you found a good site to get them from ???

yest THC use 26watts per plant , and i think id would work but then again you will not know until you try-it.

your welcome glad i could help. i noticed on there it says that blueberry lowryder still needs to be switched over for flowering. so i am wondering if any one knows what is a better cross powerstout or mastelow?

sorry guys I have'nt been on this talk, I got a new job and they have me working long hours. but anyway, no I have'nt harvested any, they are still growing stigmas and getting alot fatter. but here's more pics of them.

lowryder 190.jpg

lowryder 197.jpg

hey THC .. what should i use for ferts for my lowryder ??? im 2 weeks in .. i was wondering if i should go with somethin like a 5-10-5 or something else ?

it depends on what taste your looking for. i did 8-2-1 and a 4-8-7, they both gto me good results.

I went ahead and started to harvest one of the buds off of my lowryder, this is the smallest one. it weighed a little over 5 ounces. so when its fully dry, you can imagine.

lowryder 212.jpg

My 3-way sprouted today, I am waiting on the other two to fully mature so that I can start my Afghanryder and Lowryder #2 again.
I will start a grow journal for those. I've seen the pics of the Afghan, they are so beautiful! they have some early purple finishing with pink colored calyx. The three way has a kushy white frosty look, very tasty indeed. The Lowryder that I have drying is going to be finishing in one week.

I have always dryed another way but lately I have been reading elsewhere. so I have a question for you guys,...After drying, it is to be cured in jars and not be opened at all during that process, or do I open it once in awhile. NOt sure of this technique right now. I woul like to know the best way to get all the potentcy out of them.

you should put it in jars after you hang the plant or how ever you want to dry it . Because of mold you should open the jars once a day and fluff the buds and let air get into the jar.

yes you should open jars every day for like 10 -15 minutes or even twice a day you will definitly like the results :)

I have to say that, Lowryder was pretty fun growing, I now have enough pot to smoke for 2 months ( I smoke wisely), and when thats all gone, I'll be smoking the afghan and the 3- way, if everything goes well.

hey thc...
after you dried that 5 ounce bud up there..
how much bud did you have?

Here's an update of the ladies. This is Lowryder #2 at its second window of Harvest. It's still growing alot of stigmas so I let this one go longer. Its wierd, I thought they said 2months it would be ready. they started to show purple today.

lowryder 227.jpg

lowryder 228.jpg

lowryder 230.jpg

What a weird strain! It is 100% indica and it is acting like that. How are your trics?

Latest posts

Back