Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK T i think i got it , just to make sure 16oz of water with superthrive every day exept thursdays ??

Mon 16oz superthrive
Thu 16oz superthrive
Wed 16oz superthrive
Thur nothing
Fri 16oz with nutes
Sat 16oz superthrive
Sun 16oz superthrive

and then next monday 16oz superthrive and Tus- nothinkg wed nutes ??

Man but im really happy for you that you will get your seeds so they are ok after all unless they visit our forum and saw you thread hahhahahahah

the_riz said:
Man THC they might not look like a majorly high yeild, but they look like they MORE Than make up for that in potency! lol

I find that funny, why you ask? because the day before yesterday I clipped on tiny little bud off of the bottom. then put it in the micro for 15 sec on high and push start then stop it at 8 sec, then I took it out and cooled it down. I repeated this till all the moisture was out and the bud was hard, but not dry. so I immediatlely packed a bowl and smoked it.:bong2:
never tasted this before! it was very tastey in a way like a spice with good kush taste. it was smooth when exhaled, did'nt leave that harsh feeling in your throat. By the third hit, I literaly felt a deep head high, instantly feeling it sag my eye lids when I exhaled. Later on about 20 min, I felt it rush through my body, going from a stoney head high, fading smoothly into a happy energetic up high.
Excited about it, I went to my cousin's house and we smoked some there. He looked at it and said, "wow, this looks really good, and smells ok," then he looked at me in a sarcastic way and said" it looks like it still needed more time to cure" he not knowing that I had picked only one little bud and nuked it, carefully packs it in his bowl. He took a hit said" mmmmm.....its pretty good" in a un-satisfied manner. He then started saying it was very smooth, and said he could smoke the whole bowl by himself. I said" Go for it!" I already knew he wasin for it because the bowl I had smoked 2hrs earlier got me straight up retarted. I felt my chest really heavy and started getting nervous. Thats why I said that, for him to go ahead and smoke it. He was already bieng cocky about my bud so I wanted to teach him a lesson of UNDERESTIMATE. He smoked it all and then sat there, and started to rub his legs like if he was on crack or something, then repeatidly saying "hey!........I high.........hey........I high man!........(30min later)........hey man i'm serious, I'm ****** up! he then started to panic, getting up to walk outside and then walking back inside and going to the bathroom; he threw up. :rofl: thats what he gets! he came out and did'nt want no more.
I wonder what it will taste like when it is fully mature,dried, and cured.mmmmmmmmmmmm.:)

brouli said:
OK T i think i got it , just to make sure 16oz of water with superthrive every day exept thursdays ??

Mon 16oz superthrive
Thu 16oz superthrive
Wed 16oz superthrive
Thur nothing
Fri 16oz with nutes
Sat 16oz superthrive
Sun 16oz superthrive

and then next monday 16oz superthrive and Tus- nothinkg wed nutes ??

Man but im really happy for you that you will get your seeds so they are ok after all unless they visit our forum and saw you thread hahhahahahah

they knew about my thread already, thanks to someone here that e-mailed him and told him I was doing just that. no names. but anyway I guess he understood and is sending me the seeds in a crush proof container. they should be here wed of next week.

a little frosty.........

lowryder 015.jpg

lowryder 044.jpg

lowryder 054.jpg

lowryder 077.jpg

Nice pics man! Umm, does anyone's lowryders smell like the freshest pile of dog poo?:p

And what do you use to edit your photos with? Nice work.

T you were makin seeds right ??
you got any pic of that plant how do they look like ??
nice job by the way

They look like they've been sprayed with metallic paint !

Wow, THC your grow looks great.

My Lowryders aren't showing sex yet, it's been more than 20 days lol. I hope that's a good sign. One of them is really small, hates to grow I guess. The rest are thriving.

Anyhow out of a 10 pack of seeds 8 grew, 1 looks like it forgot how to grow.

You think my female ratio will be good?

On my main 4 plants grow + lil mutant that popped up out of nowhere, 4 are fems.

as far as female ratio goes, I guess it depends on who sold it to you. I had a 6 females out of 10. and 2 males. leaving me 2 more seeds of Lowryder #2.

DLtoker said:
Nice pics man! Umm, does anyone's lowryders smell like the freshest pile of dog poo?:p

And what do you use to edit your photos with? Nice work.

oh yeah they stink like poo. they did'nt smell like that 4 days ago, but now they do. they used to smell good, now they smell like crap! oh well, when they are ready to smoke I guess they will be better.

the program I am using is basic, it came on my PC stock. its Picture It 9! microsoft

so there you go, lil lowryder #2 is small but carries a big gun loaded with intense thc and a very strong high.

lowryder 090.jpg

lowryder 098.jpg

ive already experienced the root getting to the bottom , infact the roots literally came out of the holes at the bottom , but after the transplant your saying it will take a week or so for it to realize it has room again?

because my plant has shown no change yet after a day or two & its still young so im doing all i can to keep it from dying.

T when is your first Harvest man ??
i cant wait remember to take pics of whole process and post it here even if its going to be 40 of them :)

Uk1 said:
ive already experienced the root getting to the bottom , infact the roots literally came out of the holes at the bottom , but after the transplant your saying it will take a week or so for it to realize it has room again?

because my plant has shown no change yet after a day or two & its still young so im doing all i can to keep it from dying.

thats about right, one of mine did that and it took 5 days to expand its root and begin its ratio up and down. these Plants have thier own schedule timer in them, like a project in progress to finish in harvest. If they are shocked, expect the time they got shocked at the end, in other words if you shock your plants for 5 days or 2 weeks, your plants just add that at the harvest time to fully mature. of course looking at the trich's and other charateristics.

yes I did, never seen those before. maybe we should try them.

nice looking buds
when you guys say it smells like poo,do you mean strong or like a cows a$$

im going to get some of those LED lights by 25 they opening new store and they said they got them aleready im wainting for opening :)
i let you know whats up

when you harvesting man ?? any day now :) take pics of them

THC and i really wonna see your pic in bud picture of the month !!!!
comone dont be shyyyy

Latest posts

Back