Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice lookin plants man, just curious though, why did you choose to grow Lowryder? I know it has a rediculously short growth time but that also leads to reduced yields compared to almost all other strains.. Is it a space limit? If it is I know where you're comin from there ;)

I guess growing it and having pot to smoke in 2 months could be it. It will never compare to my other strains I have growing.I germinated Colombian gold, and some Hawaiian Haze yesterday. I have snowwhite ready to go hoping I will get a male so that I can pollenate the Colombian Gold, and maybe keep backcrossing so that I can get some 100% AF Colombian Gold plants, this way I don't have to look for Lowryder crosses on the net, I can just do it my self. Its gonna take time, I won't see anything like that untill sometime next year, if not in 2009. If I do it right.

Sounds good.. How is the smoke? I haven't grown/smoked Lowryder before.

don't know yet, this is first time growing in soil. my NL came out pretty damn good. very good .

very nice my brother very nice

i wrote you back on your PM
let me know whats up

can someone let me know what to spray on my plants that have co2?

I heard somwhere through the grapevine that you can use "Carbonated water".

I did a wikipedia search and this is what it said,

Carbonated water, also known as soda water, sparkling water, fizzy water, club soda, or seltzer water, is plain water into which carbon dioxide gas has been dissolved

I think its worth looking into it a bit more to see if its beneficial for plants??

RAD

star delight

lowryder 540.jpg

good read man, i mentioned this on the forum a little while back but i didn`t get much feedback:confused: .
i went to the local store and bought a crate of ph-set water,when i returned i realised it as "sparkling".I typed up a thread to find out if this was usable or not,maybe even beneficial due to it being "carbonated".
didn`t get much of a response except that it "should be ok".
"I" think it worked great,and am now going to buy only "carbonated" water.
i just used it in the same way i use ordinary water,and a mister.
but for as much as dose is concerned....think you just have to go for "trial and error" as not enough research has been done.
We should do some....:cool: :48: :bong2:

you know, thats exactly what I am doing now. I am germinating some beans of unknown strain (but good quality) in some carbonated water. ther other two I have in soil, but also giving them carbonated water. The three lowryders I have now are also getting carbonated water and a mist on the buds. I learned this from a guy called Dr. Green.

they cracked. after bieng submerged in carbonated water, they cracked within 42 hours.

Hi T how is you hydroponics doing ??
o yaa man sorry i didnt send you those links my brother took out the hard drive as soon as i get his Back side , i will post them man SORRY

T i was thinkin about toping one of my plants what you think about that ??
and if yes which one the bigest on or smaler one ??

02.jpg

03.jpg

wait till they node. or when you see lil sets of leaves sprouting inbetween the leaf and the main stem. when you see that, just snip away the node. I would do one, the small one.

brouli said:
Hi T how is you hydroponics doing ??
o yaa man sorry i didnt send you those links my brother took out the hard drive as soon as i get his Back side , i will post them man SORRY

Have not yet started, but I know more now then I did before, way more. Its actually pretty easy, when doing Dr.Green style. pretty cheap too.
Just need some room, at least so that I can start a veg room and a flower room. both will be 5'x5'. I will be cloning and growing lowryders.
oh yeah almost forgot, the seeds that I had gotten crushed are bieng replaced by the owner. He will be sending me my MasterLow and for the good guy he is, he will also send me a pack of Afghanryders! This time he is sending them in crush proof containers. But he is only doing this out of kindness and good people. just thought you should know.

Latest posts

Back