Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The calyx's are getting swollen, 2 more weeks till harvest. one at least, the others have a few more to go, this one still has a good three weeks to go.

lowryder 482.jpg

lowryder 486.jpg

The short one happened to get half of its roots torn off during transplant... obviously stunted its growth. I am in dire need of pollen with these next five beans or my main summer outside grow plans will be toasted.

yea when my babys get going i will deff post the pics and tell you guys whats happenn with them ... should i take them out of the organic soil and transplant them in a miracale grow with nutes in it when they get started ??

Whichever you want. It is totally up to you. I am growing organically from start to finish...

Its all about taste, its up to you, both methods work just fine, I've done organic start to finish, tastes a bit better. not much of a difference though. If you want to grwo organic, use guano all the way. worked for me.

DLtoker said:
The short one happened to get half of its roots torn off during transplant... obviously stunted its growth. I am in dire need of pollen with these next five beans or my main summer outside grow plans will be toasted.

How did you do that? Just curious, how old were they?

THCskunk said:
How did you do that? Just curious, how old were they?

I transplanted at 10 days from a solo cup to the 1 gallon grow bags. So they had very few roots to hold the soil in place as it was. The soil was bone dry on the first plant I transplanted. Soil just fell apart everywhere. The soil in the next two weren't given enough time to fully saturate with water. Only one was really worth keeping and half of the soil still intacted. This is my first fun with soil so everything is a learning experience for me.

hey THC .. can u post that link where u picked up superthrive ... i cant find it anywhere at walmarts around here

you can get superthrive at wall mart for 7.14 $

Home Depot has to have it, you could check there,

yea i have a home depot and walmart around 2 miles away and neither have it .. i will check another home depot or another walmart around the area ...

update.........tooken yesterday.
giving them 1700ppm (3.6) using ppm meter. they're doing good right now.

lowryder 489.jpg

lowryder 499.jpg

lowryder 517.jpg

lowryder 519.jpg

lowryder 521.jpg

lowryder 529.jpg

lowryder 530.jpg

lowryder 532.jpg

lowryder 494.jpg

nope, just soil man. sorry if did'nt explain it properly.

lookin good man, i cannot wait till i get mine going. complications at the moment got me waiting.

thanks man. cant wait either. hope everything goes as planned from now on.

ya me too, iam tired of gettin held up, iam actually thinkin of starting em all and throwing them outdoor, as its gettin real close to the season.

Latest posts

Back