lil problem i think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
hey people whats goin on? My sativa is in its seventh week of flower. Most of the leaves on her are all yellowed and dryin up. She was all green up to about a week ago. I havent changed my routine as far as watering and lighting. Also the clone that i took from her is also in flowering and about 2 weeks behind, and is still green. problem is im just staring to see trichs on my first gal now. whats up with my girl? is it normal for the leaves to start to turn before the plant has trichs? The trichs it does have seem to only be on the small leaves by the buds, but there arent many at all.
any advice would be awesome!! Also ive heard that some strains dont get visable trichs at all. If thats the case how will i know when shes done and ready to be harvested?

A picture is worth a thousand words fella, can you post one up so people can see what you are dealing with?

i wish i could but i dont have any way to at the moment.. but im workin on it!

if they are yellowing they might need nitrogen....and if they are drying up whats the humidity? have you watered enough? theres a few things that you could have going on....rootbound, PH or nutrient dif.....

a pic and more info on the grow at least would help. whats you total grow setup including medium and nute schedule?

Latest posts

Back