liquid humus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid is an extract of humus.
I just recently discovered the importance of using humic/fulvic acid in my soil grows. (Hydro too)
I use Ful Power brand which even tho the bottle says humic acid, it is actually fulvic acid.
Soon after using it I saw a tremendous change in bud structure. They were always kind of larfy before. Now they're hard as golfballs. Its not cheep but Way worth it.

Liquid is an extract of humus.
I just recently discovered the importance of using humic/fulvic acid in my soil grows. (Hydro too)
I use Ful Power brand which even tho the bottle says humic acid, it is actually fulvic acid.
Soon after using it I saw a tremendous change in bud structure. They were always kind of larfy before. Now they're hard as golfballs. Its not cheep but Way worth it.

gloman, do you only use this product during bud formation or during the whole veg cycle? my last harvest had some decent sized buds but they were not that really hard, dense nugs you mentioned.

Gloman, the way i understand fulvic is in humic and if you fill a jar of humic acid, the yellow stuff that makes it to the top is fulvic.

I believe you're right Rose.
The brand I buy only lists it as humic cuz of some technicality on labeling and California.
On their website they clarify that.

drcree
My plants were already beginning to flower when I started using the fulvic in my water but I've learned to use it all thru the grow.
I know it works because I'm growing clones off of the plants I had outdoors this year.
While there was a huge size difference the outdoor buds never got tight. I never used anything except compost tea.

Humus is ground up chick peas, you eat it. Humic acid is derived from leonardite and decaying organic matter. Big difference, lol.

I use humic acid in veg. I use about 3 ml per gal of nutes. Then switch to fluvic acid in flower at about 5ml per gal for the 1st 5 weeks, then go to 3 ml per gal until done.

I use humic acid in veg. I use about 3 ml per gal of nutes. Then switch to fluvic acid in flower at about 5ml per gal for the 1st 5 weeks, then go to 3 ml per gal until done.

Where do you buy your humic and fulvic acids, umbra?

Sorry. I must’ve asked you that before. I am a bit addled...

Latest posts

Back