Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Little help on sexing plant

4

420cafe

Guest
Hi I'm new in here and it's a great forum :)
I did a little research on sexing plants and I've seen that males have pollen sacs and females calyx/pistils
I think my plant is a male and I'm not quite sure about it (first time grower).
can confirm this for me please ?

06062011791.jpg
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
420cafe said:
Hi I'm new in here and it's a great forum :)
I did a little research on sexing plants and I've seen that males have pollen sacs and females calyx/pistils
I think my plant is a male and I'm not quite sure about it (first time grower).
can confirm this for me please ?
420 that is a well endowed male for sure...sorry bro. How many plants you got going? I hope this was not your only one.

Welcome to MP by the way...:48:
 
4

420cafe

Guest
Hamster Lewis said:
420 that is a well endowed male for sure...sorry bro. How many plants you got going? I hope this was not your only one.

Welcome to MP by the way...:48:
I had 5 now without this male it's 4 (already killed it , it was kinda hard for me to do it)
the others are still young for sexing
thanks bro.
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
420cafe said:
I had 5 now without this male it's 4 (already killed it , it was kinda hard for me to do it)
the others are still young for sexing
thanks bro.
Good to hear....I hate to see peeps only pop one bean, care for it for 4-8 weeks only to find out it is a male and they hve to start from scratch again.
 
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
19,438
Reaction score
8,292
420cafe said:
I had 5 now without this male it's 4 (already killed it , it was kinda hard for me to do it)
the others are still young for sexing
thanks bro.
It gets easier. I have no problem getting rid of the males as I know what even a small amount of pollen can do to a crop.
 

Latest posts

Top