little holes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
there are many little holes in one of the leafs of one of my plants. should i get rid of it, befor what ever is eating it moves on to another plant? sorry i did not take pics befor i left my friends house. but if any one has seen this thanks for the help.

can you see the little bastard? is it in the ole' phototron?

nope an i looked an rubed down the leaf, an no, its all ready in a file pot. under cfl

ahh, might be hidin in the soil? if there's one, there are probably more, it's a tough call, there are some breeding little boogers out there too..
what stage of growth are you in?

the plant is that we talking about is just over a week old. an i just texted my boy to take it out the room. an thow out the soil. it was just a grab bag seed, i don't know what the strain, i just noticed it today. so hope he got full on that one an whent to rest in the soil of that pot. an not infect my very very nice m x a that is growing awasom an my haze plants that finly came out after a week an a half under the soil!!!!

If your journal is accurate and they are only a week old. I would just put the infected plant into another location away from the others or just simply toss it (Better safe then sorry!) and see if any of the other plants develop the same problem, after about 2 weeks I would say your ok.

Latest posts

Back