Loading Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz

Reaction score
Im trying to load a few pix. I resized the pix to 800 pixels but I have 691 and higher KB's and the maximum KB is 491 per pix. Can someone help with this?

natz...this is how i do it....I use windows paint......click file...find folder with pic you want and click pic...click image and ten click resize and skew in the resize box change 100% to 50 or 60% in both boxes.....click x and window will come up asking if you want to save changes click yes....this will normally resize your pic to fit attachments for te threads....you can also put mouse on the resized pic and it will tell you the size of the pic...hope that helps

JonnneyB said:
natz...this is how i do it....I use windows paint......click file...find folder with pic you want and click pic...click image and ten click resize and skew in the resize box change 100% to 50 or 60% in both boxes.....click x and window will come up asking if you want to save changes click yes....this will normally resize your pic to fit attachments for te threads....you can also put mouse on the resized pic and it will tell you the size of the pic...hope that helps

JB Thanx Man. Its a coincidence, that the bogus name I used to get the prepaid card, beans, and eqiupment are the same as UR handle.

Latest posts

Back