Lockdown#2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
LOCKDOWN#2 is SENSISTAR X SKUNK#1 has anyone tryed these yet? they were 10 free seeds from doc chronic on top of my ww seeds and dont really plan on germinating them anytime soon due to space and i know they cant touch the widow. :bong:

skunk said:
LOCKDOWN#2 is SENSISTAR X SKUNK#1 has anyone tryed these yet? they were 10 free seeds from doc chronic on top of my ww seeds and dont really plan on germinating them anytime soon due to space and i know they cant touch the widow. :bong:
Whats up skunk. Sorry man i did a search and couldn't find it anywhere. I will keep an eye out for ya. ;)

i believe its an exsperiment with dr. chronic, dr chronics seed company sells from alot of different dutch companys including dutchpassion seeds,serious seeds,kc brains and about 25 other companies. now i can vouch for his delivery just looking for someone to vouch for the free seed strain from maybe someone who has ordered from him in the past and has grew this strain.

Latest posts

Back