lollipop trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dirtysox

what exactly is lollipop pruning, did a search on it in google, not much came up

I dont know either ,had a tray with 10 plants and only pulled 6 oz. I think i trimmed to soon and could have gotten a better yield. The same clones full grown (2 of them) got me 11 oz dry. So i would like to know more info from sucessful "lollipop" growers also.

I think u stuff a bunch more lolipopped plants in the same area, that is how u increase the yield.

I remove the bottom 1/3 of my plant, and any very leggy branches, about 10 days before flower. This gives them a chance to recover before going to 12/12. Lollipopping is when u grow many colas on a plant. By cutting the bottom 1/3 the plant redirects its energy to the top 2/3 as well as better light penentration and BAM. Ive grow 2 OZ diesel bshes in 2 gal pots using this method. Seems to work quite well.

tokin that makes sense and helps clarify, having the plant healthy going into flower makes sense

Latest posts

Back