long term mom maintenance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronsr

Reaction score
what is a good way of maintaining your moms in a small area 4'x3'x4'. light requirements, nutrients, photo period. anyone have some expriance in this.Thanks ahead of time

use the biggest pots your comfourtable with, as rootspace is needed for longterm growth. Flouresents are great, I use t5s they're unreal!!! keep the foods low, but definately feed them. Just cut them down if you dont likem big. Use a clean razor of course. 18 hours is plenty of light. Go organic for fertilizer. Fish emulsions are great. and make sure your girls get plenty of fresh air. Good luck2u

When I had mothers, I had them under T5s (24/0) as I do with all of my grows. They were in a DWC system which made them grow very quickly. I tried to keep them on a 1-1-2 diet as well. Every week I was taking 40 - 50 cuttings, keeping the few that rooted quickest and discarded the rest.

5 gallon DWC setup... I cut mine back all the time.. 24/0 lighting...

DLtoker said:
When I had mothers, I had them under T5s (24/0) as I do with all of my grows. They were in a DWC system which made them grow very quickly. I tried to keep them on a 1-1-2 diet as well. Every week I was taking 40 - 50 cuttings, keeping the few that rooted quickest and discarded the rest.
now thats the way to go.only i use soil.i can take about 5 cuttings a week from mine its a small bonzi looking plant.just make sure to manucure the roots every so often:p .PS

Latest posts

Back