long time smoker new to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowtoker

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to say hey. I am a first time grower and this seems to be a very good place for me to be. any advice? thanks

Welcome to MP! Gosh, advice hmmmm.....just pick a forum and start reading. ;)

thanks TBG great advice. I have been checking out your ladies very nice. I hope to grow as good of bud as yours. one day. thanks

Welcome lowtoker. You have chosen the right place to learn about growing MJ. There is a wealth of information on this site that will make you a first-class grower of this wonderful plant. Just read everything you can and you will do just fine. I hope to see some pictures of your grows sometime soon my friend. Until then, grow it big.

welcome to the most friendly and sincere cannabis site worldwise doode

feel free to ask away

pkj

Hey Lowtoker,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back