Long time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
Its been a while since i was on here i had to get a few things taken care of legally! So here is my new bag seed until i can get better. But here is the prob, i had them in DIY drip system, using GH but i just couldn't seem to get the PH down it was fluctuating from 5.8-7 overnight. So they were thriving well as a root system but very little new growth. They are now about a month old. Its been about five days since i put them back into soil. And i have used one does of Tea from Bat Guano. The Guano is made buy down from earth. The temp stays between 70-80F There under 2 400w HPS Bulbs. Aslo i just cant seem to get any seeds to germ. im currently trying the cup of water method and still nothing after 3 days. Any suggestions will be appreciated. They just seem to be slow growers.

DSCF1176.JPG

DSCF1179.JPG

DSCF1181.JPG

welcome back wrench..err I mean "TOOL".. yea thats what I meant.. :p

Tool46 said:
Its been a while since i was on here

It sure was Tool46, do you remember this?

Its dated 11-28-2006! :rofl:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=61508#post61508

P.s.

Were still waiting for a smoke report :p

Welcome back after so long, I hope all the loose ends of the legal work has been completed :cool:

It sounds like your plants were initially growing in incorrect PH so locked out, you then put them in pots, so they will experience some shock, you need to give them time to get over the recent trauma's, as for the seeds, do they float or sink?

Some seeds are tough shelled, so sometimes after a few days soak you squeeze them gently along the seam to force the seed shell slightly open.

Is your soil pre nuted?

:peace:

Wow it really has been way to long. I remember that one Hippyinengland. and the smoke was very tasty and sweet. really sticky to manicure. Anyways, I'm using Lakeland Natural & Organic Potting soil Made by SunGro, it has canadian sphaghum peat moss, course perlite, coir, lime for ph adjustment, and an organic wetting agent. After reading a little the only thing i can think of is my water is no good. I just went and changes all of my brita filters so hopefully that will help. I have been usually leaving water stand for 24 hours. Thanks for your help hippyinengland. and the seeds floated the first day now all but one is floating. P.S. I just added two earth worms to each pot also!

Latest posts

Back