Look up in the sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we saw it again last night but it was pretty cloudy so not a real good view

we rad somewhere that the link of satellites is over 300 miles long

it is very weird seeing them all in a line like that , I swear I though aliens when I first saw it and I have had my share of alien abductions in a weird way

Unfortunately, my grandson was not impressed with my text about this exciting thing passing thru the sky. Only commented on how long my text was. He said something like 5000 paragraphs… 🙁

gotta love kids , they say the darndest things

Unfortunately, my grandson was not impressed with my text about this exciting thing passing thru the sky. Only commented on how long my text was. He said something like 5000 paragraphs… 🙁
Thats because us grandparents spell everything out not use abbreviations for everything. The you one just type half assed

Thats because us grandparents spell everything out not use abbreviations for everything. The you one just type half assed
Yes I did try to limit my words but wanted to show the pics that big took, explain what it was and show him how we can track it. He’s 11 and normally is a big reader maybe wasn’t in the right mood for Omas fun facts…

Latest posts

Back