Look up in the sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked up in that tree and what did I see
Another Gorilla Grower about to spit on me
So I took my worm shiit, and threw it at him quick
With that the dirty mother was covered with my ick.

I've got a Ghillies suit that blocks infrared.
1693823395579.png

Well Hello Jan nice to see you out and about
How are you, tell us about yourself?
I say you are a female , but I am wrong a lot . Just ask Roster LOL
Glad to see you
Questioning your gender identity? Just ask Roster !
You should start off with a small service charge than its only the sky as the limit when people see the plethora of questions one could have and need to just ask Roster !
Lucy from Peanuts started one like it and started charging 5 cents.
She is a millionaire now and went public
Start charging thru "Only Fans" beau coup $ will come!
You will be farting thru silk sheets!
I foresee a app coming soon. The team is working on it as we speak ( after second breakfast☝️)
Good morning folks!

Had to, it took 3 days to cross that open field last mission
and well you know what happens when them bodily function kick in.
Ya just can not leave the playin field.
It would give them the ball
that what we were taught but we lost some guys there and I cant find my lunch box anywhere too.

Well Hello Jan nice to see you out and about
How are you, tell us about yourself?
I say you are a female , but I am wrong a lot . Just ask Roster LOL
Glad to see you
Yes guilty as charged. I am a female. I am 60 and I grow for medicine. I like to make edibles. I do smoke but with asthma it is better to eat edibles than to smoke. I have been growing since June 1 2021 the day NM made it legal in my state. I learn quickly and each crop is bigger and better. I have a bud entered in bud of the month contest. Shes a beauty! Here is my garden this year.
IMG_1472.jpeg
IMG_1471.jpeg
IMG_1470.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg

Yes guilty as charged. I am a female. I am 60 and I grow for medicine. I like to make edibles. I do smoke but with asthma it is better to eat edibles than to smoke. I have been growing since June 1 2021 the day NM made it legal in my state. I learn quickly and each crop is bigger and better. I have a bud entered in bud of the month contest. Shes a beauty! Here is my garden this year. View attachment 339710View attachment 339711View attachment 339712View attachment 339713
Awesome Trees , Nice Job. Welcome.
Most of us fine folks are in geriatrics homes here Glad to see a youngster.
Only joking That is what I do.

4 nights ago our son and daughter in law saw the Starlink satellites in Virginia Beach at a pool party. I just happen to be telling them about it when they told me this so maybe I’ll get to see them soon.

Latest posts

Back