Looking for Qaulity FEM seeds Cheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
Has any one ever placed an order from Cannabisseed.com. They claim to be the largest and the price is great if seeds are what they say. So if you have grown with theese seeds please let me know what kind of exp you had

Thanks

I was gonna ask this too. Looks like a good place but would like to hear that from a few satisfied customers. At the same time, I don't see the need for that many seeds with the ability to clone so I am unclear if this is a good deal or not really considering?

I would like to comment or help but I am a bag seed grower up till this point and find total satisfaction in my bag seed outcomes! Not to mention I have about 300 seeds left to have fon with and with my grows each being only 4-6 plants at a time and only about 14 a year I will be growing bagseed for years to come! Buy the time I run out and will need to buy from a seed bank you guys will have all the good banks sorted out from the bad ones for me. I look forward to that day but what year it will be I am not sure. Happy Growing my friend! Good luck on your choice.

Cheers!!!

Of the little bit of research I did on this seedbank, I was unable to find any really good reviews. Either people did not get there seeds or what they did get had poor germination. The seeds are not in breeder packs either from what I can see.
Here is a thread here from a bit back, there history is shaky to say the least...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34558

Okay this is what I know about them...I ordered from them and it took a long time to get my beans and they did not reply to any of my emails...I thought I was beat but they eventually arrived....I hve not germed any of the beans...I hve heard bad things about them...from people not even getting their beans to getting them and having a very poor germ rate....whn I ordered i got 56 beans for like 50 bucks US...12 each of the SSH, Him Gold, and WW and then they threw in 20 free fem ww beans...
If you hve some spare cash then gve them a try...but it's not a sure thing like Attitude by anyway...

usually the words cheap, and femenized don't go together in the same sentence. Especcilay if you throw in the word quality.

:yeahthat:
IMO you dont want cheap fems..
your just running the risk of crap gen's..
and more hermies to fem ratio..
or having them moroph on you down the road..
Ive used Nirvanas fems.. AI/Papaya with no problems whats so ever..
LH

I agree Lefthand......if your going to use Fem seeds, go with the guys that have been doing it for awhile. If your new to growing I would suggest you try your first couple of grows with regular seed, becuase we all make rookie mistakes when we are new, and any stress can cause your plants to herm.

I know someone has been posting that seeds coming from selfed fem plants will be fem etc.......this is not true! They will most likely be hermi.

Latest posts

Back