looking for somthing new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
i am about to re-build my room [not out of choice] and i am looking for some input on a good choice of plant that does well inside i am just finishing my white rhino but this one has been around for generations my bud has had about a dozen rounds from the original mother and it just does not seem to have it any more i also had a couple california orange but these girls get huge i have a few seeds from a bag of early girl i was sampling but do not know much about the plant re: size quantity quality has anyone got any info

i have a room that is 10x12 7.5 high i am thinking i should probably go with an indica

I will suggest anything that is DIESEL.Awsome,hard hitting,and will knock you on you bumm:hubba: Keep it GREEN:D

well i finally have my new girls i am going to try two one is early girl the other is purple indica i have not sexed the plants yet i have my fingers crossed that i get at least one female from each i have looked up booth strains but if anyone has any info on these plants it would be great i know what they say about the plants on thier web site but they are also trying to sell you somthing it is a little hard to believe every thing they say

Latest posts

Back