looking to grow in bedroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDdyHolly

Reaction score
im lookin to get a starter don in my room while kids are gone for christmas .
i cant afford to do anything other than grow them in my window with another plant. i was just wondering how often i should water and what kinda household thngs would help them grow.
i heard if you diolve certin vitamins in water it could help

Honestly bro....i dont know that I would even get my hopes up about that idea.....i really dont want to be the bearer of bad news....but growing indoors requires money invested. No way around it unfortunately......dont get me wrong....it doesnt HAVE to require a fortune invested....it just requires more than a window and a shared pot....now that ive said that....it also requires a good bit of time, the more inefficient your system is=longer time. Not trying to discourage you...there was one guy who posted on here and had grown 1 plant in some soil and put it under a flourescent light and actually had what appeared to be a suprising yield. So my point is this....dont expect a big yield if you are doing it cheaply....but just read up on this forum and you can learn enough to grow a little just using stuff around your house....especially read through the "propagation" and "grow journal" to get some ideas.....good luck

it also takes like 4 months to grow from seed to finish

And depending on where you are (most place in ther US) the light cycle is still going to be in flower mode.

Latest posts

Back