lovely ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeblaro

excellent
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I just wanted to share my beautiful ladies with you guys. They're about 10 days into flowering now and showing stretch, but they're on track to produce some beautiful buds.

There's 5 of 'em... about 2 feet tall now. I'm growing in PROMIX HP, using a regular fert schedule (Supernatural nutes) under 1000w HPS. The only trouble is temps reaching low 60's at night, I'm doin what I can. They seem happy!

One question to the pros... would you prune some of the lower growth? I know they're pretty dense down there, how much would you guys strip off?

I'll post more pics as they fill in :farm:

-X

Picture 110.jpg

Picture 112.jpg

Picture 114.jpg

Picture 116.jpg

Picture 120.jpg

I would try and raise the heat at lights off a bit more...not sure of your setup..maybe pull warmer air from room into flower room...maybe a small heater with thermostat...plants look nice...I do lower trimming up untill week 2 after that I dont touch them untill Harvest..Some will tell ya not to do anything In flower..Ive had no issues other then more bud at top:D

take care and be safe

Yeah I've got a small area heater for lights-out but I don't have it on a thermostat, so it's manual. For the most part, it stays above 20*C, but if I get careless (or busy) it can hit 14*C (below 60).

I would remove the bottom 4 weakest branches on the one in pic 4 if it were me, but i would do it soon, cant tell on the rest but you could do somthing similar to them.

My tip is that if that is the grow room to remove the electrical stuff of the floor. The plants are really nice. Congrats :aok:

dman, that's what I'm gonna do, thanks for the tip

bho, good call... the setup kinda got away from me and got messy. Cleanup is in order.

Howdy folks,

I was just having some fun with my camera, and thought I'd share the shots.

enjoy!

PS: 16 days into flower, I tied over a number of tops(slightly) to spread the light coverage. They seem happy

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

The wrinkling of the leaves...are they cold?? Nice crop, my friend!

Latest posts

Back