LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dankerz said:
you should have crossed LR1 X LR2 ;) great thread
Didn't have enough LRx2's at that time. It did cross my mind! I'm harvesting my seeded LRx1 plant tonight and I should have pics by tomorrow.:D

docfishwrinkle said:
richy you might want to block out wedding pic in pic...:hubba:
I moved that post with the seeded bud pics where it was suppose to go. In my LRx1 Thread. Thanks again.:D

smokybear said:
Any pics my friend? Take care and be safe.
;) I told ya'll in the previous post I moved it back to where it belongs, in the LRx1 Thread.;) Not tryin' to be a smart-a**.:D I see you found the seeded LRx1 pics, Smokeybear!:D Cool huh?

Lol. I've had too many :ccc: today. :D :rofl: Might as well have one more in your honor. Here's to you my friend. Take care and be safe. :48:

Me too:bong2: ! I'm crashin' for the night.:ciao: Talk with ya tommorrow Smokey!;)

I thought my LRx2 Thread needed an update.:rolleyes: Here's some recent pics. Just trying different angled and styled shots. You never know when you'll snap one of the best pics you'll ever take in your life:D I need a black background, I think.
As some of you might know, I have took my grow box down, and have been dwindling my grow down to nothing 4 a month now. Letting my last few mature up. Just so my Grandparents can see the new house. They're real big in the way a home's built so I have to make sure every nook and cranny is clean, seedless, stemless, and shakeless.:hairpull: So now I'll have to wait another 8-10 weeks before I can produce another harvest. I have enough to last me though:cool: No matter how much I bit**, I do enjoy getting to see them, and showing off a brand new house to them for the first time. They're so proud. My girlfriend and I have came along way from where we once were. We've been places, done things, seen things most people don't see in their lives. We're real survivors.:)
On a lighter note, what do ya'll think about putting my next grow in a new thread? Or should I continue with the same thread? I'm thinking, same thread I've been using. Don't ya'll think?

LRx2 pics 6-6-08 001.jpg

LRx2 pics 6-6-08 002.jpg

LRx2 pics 6-6-08 003.jpg

LRx2 pics 6-6-08 004.jpg

LRx2 pics 6-6-08 005.jpg

hey richy! i think you should throw it in the same thread, unless you're gonna try another strand...lol which is unneccesary;) . i'm glad you have enough put away to hold yourself over for the time you have not growing right now. I have my setup running now and 4 babies popped up already! I'll have a GJ for 'em soon:hubba: Good to know ya bro keep us updated!

continiue this one so new people will be able to read the old one and learn the craft i will be first to check it out :) stay in peace my brother.

hey richy hows life treatin you at the moment>? ever thought of doing any other auto flowering plants? like the ak47, blueberry, kush mixes?

Thorn said:
hey richy hows life treatin you at the moment>? ever thought of doing any other auto flowering plants? like the ak47, blueberry, kush mixes?
I would love to:cool: ! Which one do you think I would like the best. Which auto-flowering blueberry strain are you talking about? I know I want one that's known for stable genetics, fruity taste, and or skunky taste:D
Do you have previous grow knowledge on some of these or other auto-flowering strains you've listed? I'd really appreciate if you can give me some more details on those auto-flowering strains. Kush is another good one, but I didn't know they had an AF'g kush strain. How new is it to the market. I just like trying plants that have all the kinks worked out of their genetics, ya' know. Hit me back!

:banana: LONG LIVE AUTO-FLOWERING!:banana:

Good thinkin' Richy, why not try it out? I was thinkin about tryin the Diesel Ryder from joint doctor but havent heard anything about it. says its stable.. i'm sure theres good ones out there.:hubba:

hey buddy, no i haven't grown any of the other auto flowering strains. I have seen many people growing them on here but not sure where they all come from. I have been looking at this site:

http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

And thats where i found the ak47 and blueberry crosses. I really want to try the lowryder mint as i can;t have too many ganja smells going around my place! There's some other special strains that look great too.

EpicEndo said:
Good thinkin' Richy, why not try it out? I was thinkin about tryin the Diesel Ryder from joint doctor but havent heard anything about it. says its stable.. i'm sure theres good ones out there.:hubba:

I bought 10 seeds, every plant apart from 1 did this and died, they grow ok to start with then bend over and try to bury thier head back in the grow medium, I would NOT advise anyone to waste money like I did on the Diesel Ryders, you have been warned!

bender d r.JPG

I don;t know why you would say not to buy them. I got 4 now. 4 weeks old and 3 females and one male and they are all at least 12" tall and bushy as cn be. Who did you get them from...

I read Joint Dr's Diesel ryder didn't produce as many branches as LRx1 or LRx2. They say it is more like just one cola. It didn't describe weight. I think I'll wait till I see some good ones grow'n first. Till the I think I'm gonna go with Auto-Flowerin' AK47!
P.S. Just got my LRX2 beans n mail 2day! Shout out to EpicEndo

Thorn said:
hey buddy, no i haven't grown any of the other auto flowering strains. I have seen many people growing them on here but not sure where they all come from. I have been looking at this site:

http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

And thats where i found the ak47 and blueberry crosses. I really want to try the lowryder mint as i can;t have too many ganja smells going around my place! There's some other special strains that look great too.
Thanks for that link! Do you know if they ship to U.S.A? I usually order thru Dr. Chronic. Click here. He ships to u.s.a!

Latest posts

Back