LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure. I'm in the UK, sorry. Just send them an email and ask, they reply pretty quick :) That AK47 AF does look good!

jibba069 said:
I don;t know why you would say not to buy them. I got 4 now. 4 weeks old and 3 females and one male and they are all at least 12" tall and bushy as cn be. Who did you get them from...

Doc C

Have you got a grow journal of these plants?

The Doc ships worldwide, it just isnt advertised on the site, it gives a disclaimer saying so (just a smoke screen)

No don't have one yet cause my camere sucks. But they are doing well. 1 females is 17" and about a foot round the bottom leaves. 1 is about 12" and looking like the lowryder#2 genetics more and the third is being sacrificed to the male for seeds. All are pretty good about being stable no stretching or anything and they do have alot of side branching on them. I am hoping that the one that is tallest and bushiest will be a pheno like richybs. But I do have some pictures in my profile and will try to add a few more.

HippyInEngland said:
Doc C

Have you got a grow journal of these plants?

The Doc ships worldwide, it just isnt advertised on the site, it gives a disclaimer saying so (just a smoke screen)
:D Oh,Yeah, I always order from :D Dr. C.:D and I will again, if I get the AF AK47's. But that site Thorn hooked me up with had some AF Strains DR.C doesn't have, but I still think the genetics on those strains are too new, it is to much of a gamble when paying the price we pay. ;) I'll stick with what I know works! But Thank You Thorn! Awesome link!:cool:

hey richy-b howlong before i can stick my female back with the other ones. she has been with the male going on 3 days. just wondering cause your stuff is amazing..

jibba069 said:
hey richy-b howlong before i can stick my female back with the other ones. she has been with the male going on 3 days. just wondering cause your stuff is amazing..
A pollinated female should wait a day or two before entering it back to your regular grow space.;) No fans on the first day. Exhaust fans are o.k. just not box fans and or rotating fans on that first day. Another thing to do if you want, is to spray the pollinated plant lightly with water to prevent pollen from floating off plant before putting it back in grow space.
p.s. I kept my female with three males for a whole week and half, but then again, I wasn't producing alot of pollen at the beginning, or so I thought. I have hundreds of seeds now from that one female! She taste's good too!:D

So far only eight broke ground. I'm happy as all he** bout that'!:D The other two made it to the surface and just kind of stopped. Maybe I overwatered. Who knows. Maybe just bad genetics in those two seeds.:(

Here's a couple of pics I wanted to take of this particular LRx2 bud before I smoked it all.:holysheep: was it a fruity tastin' SumB****!:D

LRx2 bud pics 001.jpg

LRx2 bud pics 002.jpg

DAMN those trich's are beautiful! you like the amber in them more than the milky almost-ambers- good job on the curing too. i can almost taste it :hubba: The MOJO is deffinitely with you my friend. I also can't wait to see them grow up. Oh yea i checked out the dutchbreed.com that you and i think it was thorn were talking about, and there are some dank dank dank lookin strains on there. My favorites are Lowryder Mint and Lowmaster... you think we can find those in the states? it would be nice.- peace bro

EpicEndo said:
DAMN those trich's are beautiful! you like the amber in them more than the milky almost-ambers- good job on the curing too. i can almost taste it :hubba: The MOJO is deffinitely with you my friend. I also can't wait to see them grow up. Oh yea i checked out the dutchbreed.com that you and i think it was thorn were talking about, and there are some dank dank dank lookin strains on there. My favorites are Lowryder Mint and Lowmaster... you think we can find those in the states? it would be nice.- peace bro

Yeah, they all sound good to me, but it's just to risky when it comes to the genetics still possibly being unstable. (That's just my opinion though)Click here to see H.I.E.'s D.RYDERS. Scroll down I think to pic #117 . You never will know though until they're tried. To the question you asked-
you think we can find those in the states?
Why, does that seedbank not deliver to the states?:confused:
That shi* sucks!:rant: Just ask around. Sometimes those are just smoke screens(does not ship to USA) to divert pig attention from the site. Dr.C's bank says the same thing, just out of nowhere one day!:banana: I still get mine:clap: ! Ask around first though. Before just passing up the seed bank! Especially if they have what you say they have. Great Genetics and I'd be in!:D
I'm now subscribed to two Diesel ryder growers journals and/or threads. One grower doesn't show pics yet. This growers thread or journal had some decent pics showing it at , I think 7 weeks and she's doing great!(jibba069) But they're not fully budded up the main cola, he and I both think growing her up to 12 weeks. Like LRx2's(9-12 weeks) would be the best thing for her! I hope it works for him!

Thought I'd spice up the LRx2 Thread with some more pictures of buds I grew last harvest, and am just now finishing off. By finishing off, I mean smoking it!:cool: This particular bud was off a LRx2 grown for 10 weeks.:D It also possessed the phenotype that has that fruity taste!:D I get'em like that every once and a while:cool:

LRx2 bud pics last harvest 001.jpg

LRx2 bud pics last harvest 002.jpg

LRx2 bud pics last harvest 003.jpg

LRx2 bud pics last harvest 004.jpg

LRx2 bud pics last harvest 005.jpg

thanks bro she looks great! How long did you dry and cure for with those?

I have 2 lower buds cut off my LR2 on friday (the 9 week mark) and am planning on harvesting the rest of her on this friday, making her exactly 10 weeks :D

thats nice buds, how long did it take for that to be ready to smoke, ya just hang it up in the house until how long it take to be ready? did u use the jar or no? just air? I would like that :D

Those answers are in this posted in this thread somewhere. I think. If not, check my LRx1 Thread ya'll.:cool:
I'm here to give ya'll a link to my Gumby Hash I made a couple nights ago!
Just click Gumby!:D

Since we can't post a pic twice, I thought I'd put a link in to show my BPOTM entry, since it is LRx2.:rolleyes: I'm gettin' better with this camera too!:D
Just click here to see it! BPOTM! Vote for me if you like it. We need some more people involved and voting on these beautiful buds!

Thorn said:
thanks bro she looks great! How long did you dry and cure for with those?

I have 2 lower buds cut off my LR2 on friday (the 9 week mark) and am planning on harvesting the rest of her on this friday, making her exactly 10 weeks :D
I use same method D.J. Short uses.:D Here's a link:D Just click here:D

yo richy, is that gumby made from your lrx1 trimmings or lrx2?

Latest posts

Back