Lowryder 2 -What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_peace

Reaction score
Here is my Lowryder 2 plant,41 days old growing under 400 hps 18/6.
I think it will be ready in 3-4 weeks.Have been feeding her some organic NK 4-5 diluted in 1,5L water,once a week,it was the only food I could get...

She was pollinated by a male Lowryder2 so I will get some seeds too,hopefully not too many :eek:
What do you think of her??:D

Do you think the buds will grow/fatten more?

IM000289.JPG

IM000295.JPG

IM000290.JPG

she looks good to me.i have never grown the lowriders.i have been thinking about trying a few.good luck

Lookin good bro! Looks like you have about a month until harvest time. I think your bud will grow and fatten up a bit more until then.

How tall is that plant? I'd say about one foot tall...give or take?

Since it's autoflowering I'd say you have around 18 days left. But that's just whay I've been told, 60 daze total from seed to stash. Keeper Green, friend, lookin good!

You need a feed with high P, she is showing deficiencies, using just N and K is holding her back.

cy103
she is 20 cm(or 7.8 inches) tall.
to be honest I was expecting a taller plant and bigger buds since i'm growing with a 400watt hps...Also the seed was not the best.

HippyInEngland could you please explain how you spot the deficiencies on this plant?Because all this time I thought she was very healthy :(
I will try to get some P to feed her.

john_peace said:
HippyInEngland could you please explain how you spot the deficiencies on this plant?Because all this time I thought she was very healthy :(

I don't think he is calling your plant unhealthy, he is just saying that during flowering high ammounts of phosphorous are good for your ladies :D

WOW those babies are BEAUTIFUL! Well done!

In answer to your question, yes they will fatten up a lot in the weeks before harvest. Just keep an eye on those trichomes and their colour if you can. If you can't then it'd be well worth invested in a jewellers loup or small microscope.

I had one LR2 that was showing me amber trichomes at just 7 weeks old! Good luck buddy :D

john_peace said:

Hello John :)

I grow a lot of Lowryders, I can see problems before they fully show themselves, here is some info for you :aok:

Phosphorus (P) Mobile Element and Macro Element

Benefit: Phosphorus does a lot of things for the plant. One of the most important parts of Phosphorus is: It aids in root growth and influences the vigor of the plant and is
one of the most important elements in flowering as well helps to germinate seedlings.
Phosphorus is an essential plant nutrient, and since it is needed in large amounts, it is classified as a macronutrient. Phosphorus is a MAJOR important nutrient in the plants reproductive stages. Without this element the plants will have a lot of problems blooming without proper levels of Phosphorus.

When your plants are deficient in phosphorus, this can overall reduce the size of your plants. Not enough causes slow growth and causes the plant to become weak, to little amount of Phosphorus causes slow growths in leaves that may or may not drop off. The edges all around the leaves or half of the leaves can be brownish and work its way inwards a bit causing the part of the leaves to curl up in the air a bit. Fan leaves will show dark greenish/purplish and yellowish tones along with a dullish blue color to them. Sometimes the stems can be red, along with red petioles that can happen when having a Phosphorus deficiency. This isn’t a sure sure sign of you having one though, but can be a sign. Some strains just show the red petioles and stems from its genes.
So pretty much the overall dark green color with a purple, red, or blue tint to the fan leaves is a good sign of a Phosphorus deficiency. Having Cold weather (below 50F/10C) can make phosphorous absorption very troublesome for plants.
Many people get a Phosphorus deficiency confused with a fungus problem because the ends of the leaves look like a fungus problem, But the damage occurs at the end of the leaves. side of the leaves and has a glass like feeling to it as if it had a ph problem. Parts affected by a phosphorus deficiency are: Older Leaves, Whole plant, Petioles.

:peace:

now thats some very good info hippy - you are a legend :D

HippyInEngland: thanks a lot!!Extremely useful information ;)

Thorn:thanks a lot for the kind words :) :) i have a microscope,and the trichs are mostly clear at the moment.

I forgot to mention that the seeds i used were not good,they didn't look like healthy seeds at all,instead they were white,like they weren't fully mature.
From the 9 seedlings i had growing,only 4 survived and 2 of them were males.

Latest posts

Back