lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just some more pics for you guys you will see the nute burn on the top cola in these pics from a coulple weaks back its fine now :):rolleyes:

Picture 048.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

lowrydergrower775 said:
appreciate it cole :), hopefully soon i will quit being lazy and take some new pics for yall lol ;)

Me to I need to post some new pics because I had a little problem with leaving my light too close on friday:eek: . But anyways your plants are looking great.

ok here is one of my girls the more indica lookin one isnt like this lol so here it is this lady cant go without her water and she will let you know she is unhappy have to give her about 1200-1500 ml of water every two days and if i miss her watering by a couple of hours here what she does to me lol first three when i overslept in a nap, fourth is watered well lol

Picture 056.jpg

Picture 059.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 058.jpg

She sure is droopy...shes probably thinking " just chop my head off and smoke me" lol. never heard of depression in plants!

lookin good low!

lol yea its funny idk know why she gets like that, just a four hour difference than other waterings lol i just overslept lol

well tgb says i may need to transplant her if she is truly drinking that much and maybe he is right i usually only use 3 gallons because these are lowryder crosses and autoflowering you know but the more times i make more seeds ive been noticing these plants growing alot in size going from about a foot and a half tall to these offspring being 2 and a half feet either way ill see what tgb says and Mdanzig will definately be hearing from me about this in the future lol

haha thats pretty funny to have moody lady! mayb'e its just her grunpy 'time' .. bless her!! :)

She's one of those lazy, sit on the couch type bi**hes that never wants to cook or f***.lol
Who knows though, she could just be an ugly duckling waiting to turn into a swan!That'd be nice!

Latest posts

Back