lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
hi everyone im kind of new to this site buy the usual site i stay on xxx.highbred.net has been down for a bit and i dont know whats going on over there but i guess this shall be my new home. Well anyways im growing about 10 lowryder #1's ,5 masterlows, and 6 ak47's. They all are about 10 days old they are under a 150 watt hps until they get slightly bigger then i shall put them under a 250 watt hps. I will take pics as soon as they get a bit bigger but stay tuned everyone should be a nice grow :rolleyes:

welcome,

and are you an experienced Auto Flowering, lowryder grower??

if so i got a question..

later

thank you for joining in bsk and mr.puff alot and yes i am an expierienced af grower what would you like to ask been growing af strains for about 3 years now so ask away bro :D, here for anyone who needs help

Here are some pictures for yall many more to come i was just messing around with the camera :D

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

here is one more i got dont worry guy im getting a cannon camera soon so pics will be much higher quality.Here is another masterlow once the ak47's pop off thier shells ill get picks of them ;)

Picture 054.jpg

Just one question..

Do the TRICOMES on LR2 ever get amber??

reason i ask, is because.

Description of LR2's is that from seed to harvest in 8/9 weeks.
I had 3 females growing, and all went past the 8/9 weeks,
I harvested 2 already, but their tricomes never turned amber.
I have my last LR2 in is now almost 12 weeks old, flower hps 12/12 light
for 8 weeks. I check the Trichs almost daily, BUT THEY wont turn amber.

Which leads me to ask, does the Auto flowring LR2's not grow like normal
strain and Trichs dont get amber.?? As of now.. the the fan leaves on the
buds are yellowing some, turning rusy/brown from the inside of the leaf,
looking old. BUT trichs are still just cloudy.

I hope i made you understand, what im tring to say..

thanks.

mr puff alot what site did you purchase the seeds at? I do know that lr 2 does turn amber, kinda odd situation you got there. Did you buy from soulseeds.co.uk ive heard a couple bad things about them from a couple friends.But man i have to be honest with you ill admit you can let autoflowering plants go past 8/9 weeks but its life cycle shouldnt allow it to get to 12 weeks and if so its going to be struggling like $#@%. I'm kind of curious about the situation, would you happen to have a picture of the plant. But to me it sounds like its not Lr2 i dunno give me more info and im sure we can figure it out :)

hmmm the bud in the jars look very nice look ripe as well. are you using a scope? thats really wierd though man lowryder and lowryder hybrids are just like another other marijuana plant they will do the same as others except the fact that they autoflower. I'm going to call a friend tonight and ask him on the subject but they do look healthy bro i dont know what to say went wrong but ill ask my homie hes a genious haha have an answer in a couple

:D I too have receved my LR#1 from Dr. C:cool: and have been reading up on them and i'm wondering what method you used to germinate them?:confused: These are my first ever ordered pack of seeds and I just want the crop to turn out great!! :D What advice can you give me? I usually use the paper towel method and have had no problems in the past,(bagseed still did 70%-80% germ rate) but every strain is different, you know? LRx1 is also 9 weeks seed to harvest supposedly. Maybe a bit longer you say? But it shouldn't take 12 weeks, correct ?

:welcome: :welcome:

hi richy about your question in my expierience in the past lowryder #1 has a very good germination rate. Me i just use the paper towel method, now i know youve prob read everybody saying they have hard shells and wont germ but that is not true ive had 90%+ with just the paper towel method and then into a jiffy pellet but as they say each to thier own but id go with the paper towel :)...........also bro 2 gallon pots or above you will be glad you did

Richy-B said:
:D I too have receved my LR#1 from Dr. C:cool: and have been reading up on them and i'm wondering what method you used to germinate them?:confused: These are my first ever ordered pack of seeds and I just want the crop to turn out great!! :D What advice can you give me? I usually use the paper towel method and have had no problems in the past,(bagseed still did 70%-80% germ rate) but every strain is different, you know? LRx1 is also 9 weeks seed to harvest supposedly. Maybe a bit longer you say? But it shouldn't take 12 weeks, correct ?

:welcome: :welcome:

Paper towel with DVD/CD case sitting on top of a sattelite/cable box

and mr puff alot those are really tall bro i doubt those any kind of lowryder unless they didnt autoflower but those are way too tall man who did ya get the seeds from man?

I bought the seeds through Doctor chronic. Which i believe he was the middle man for Joint Doctor.

They are auto flowering, because they showed sex and started flworing
by themselves. It forced me to put my whole grow into flower, earlier
than I was planning.

I had an epiphany(sp).

I use Fox Farm Cha Ching flowering supplement.
It say it extends the flowering cycle.
Could that be the reason, why its slow on showing Amber trichs?

that could very well be a reason because those dont look normal haha those things are huge lol :eek:...........but thats not a bad thing eh ;).........but i think that could be a reason also cold temperatures do that too to the point to where if you drop the temp down low enough it wont autoflower :eek:.......but go with it man let it go and go and go until it cant go nomore :woohoo:

they are just about 7 or 8 days old look at the one on the left if you can see it has its first set of five leaves but the middle leaf is really short lol little deformation but the next set of leaves on it is coming out perfect, i just think the lil deformations lowryder has are funny :hitchair:

Picture 062.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Latest posts

Back