lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok check this out guys i found this reflector out back outside cleaned it up and everything now i dont grow with cfl's idk i just dont think its worth it but i think this thing would be great for a lil 150 watt hps would have to be like a wall mount for the reflector but i think im going to make it work inside of my closet is all white so i think it will do good and 150 watters dont throw off so much heat but you tell me what you think :eek: can throw atleast three or so ml's or ak's under it

Picture.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

ok so the reflector thing up there i turned it into a mini grow light just a 150 watt hps but everything helps haha:rolleyes: and theres a lowryder female in there been flowering for a couple days :D

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

kanehduhbuz said:
hello lrg775, i may be interested in growin sum low ryders (i have so very,very many seeds of them) so that i can cross pollinate them with a dozen or so other strains. is it a bad, good, great, or just o.k. idea to grow varieties crossed with the low ryder? to cross a male lr with the other females, will the offspring grow shorter, faster, less potent, or what? how many days (24/7) lite cycles(12/12 - or 18/6 all the way thru?) r best 2 use?
Hey i thought that if you cross a LR with a tall Sativa the Sativa's tall genes will dominate over the LR's

these are some picture of a new strain called blue streak by MDANZIG these are not my photos these are his :D just wanted everyone to see the possibilities with his strain i just think its great what he is doing and i think if more people knew about his work they would get into it as well so here it goes

AGAIN PHOTOS COURTESY OF MDANZIG

seeds available at seedsman:D

blue streak.jpg

blue streak 1.jpg

blue streak 2.jpg

ok guys i have a question............i have this lowryder freak huge and fat shes in a 3 gallon container and i transplanted her about a week and a half ago from a 2 litre container to a 3 gallon and now theres already roots coming out of the drainage hole now i really dont want to transplant her again............well this be a huge problem with roots sticking out the bottom of those holes i mean what do yall think do i need to step her up to a five gallon? or can she do ok in there because if she will be fine in there thats good

thanks bro hey i was wondering i got some regular house flies that buzz around your food are they just attracted the smell? i dont think they can do anything to plants right? can they? plz tell me no lol

lowrydergrower775 said:
thanks bro hey i was wondering i got some regular house flies that buzz around your food are they just attracted the smell? i dont think they can do anything to plants right? can they? plz tell me no lol

I had A few BIG FLYS in my house that kept going to the grow room. I think were eating the leaves on my Plants. There were several holes in the leaves where something was eating them. The only thing that I seen were some big healthy flys in my grow room. Once I finally killed them, the problem stoped. I examed leaves for eggs and found none just some chewed up leaves that had been eaten @ the top of the colas very noticable. (IMO) house flyes like to munch down on the goodies.

so we are left with three females and i got what i wanted to save mdanzigs autoflowering ak47 so thats good :D but here it is master low first ak second and the lowryder third had a lil nitrogen difficiency on that last one but she is looking back up :bong:

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

Picture 073.jpg

well here are some pics for yall first they have labels so no need for names but here they are most of them are showing signs of needing nitrogen but im in the buisness of taking care of that and the lowryder is still chuggin along bud formation is fine so i think she will make it but here you go :)

Picture 093.jpg

Picture 100.jpg

Picture 089.jpg

Picture 085.jpg

Picture 082.jpg

'Sup bro:48:. Gotta say, im liking what i see. Cant wait to fill my closet with auto dwarfs :hairpull: :holysheep:. Maybe try adding some blood meal along with bone meal, might help the N def. just my 0.02 for what its worth.+rep for some nice looking plants. peace, e :bong2:

ok so i fed them heavily with both ff grow big and big bloom with a pinch of gh flora bloom so we will see how they take it any info or comments be appreciated

Latest posts

Back