lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey great lookn lowryder
cant say the same on my grow they are 37 days old and only looks like there is about 6 grams on them
1 or 2 are better but most are skiny and tall..i hope they push in the last couple of weeks or im fucked ,spent az thou on my set up..something wrong here its either i fucked up or im being in patient but ive grown before and heard lowryder are easy to work with..
the only thing i heard on a another board was that enviro's make em streach and they seem to like hps;..i had em under the enviros for the first 2 weeks then hps..im fairly confused on where im gone wrong..
any input from anybody bbe great

heres an update they are grouped so yea

Picture 161.jpg

Picture 160.jpg

Picture 159.jpg

Picture 157.jpg

Picture 156.jpg

Picture 151.jpg

Picture 149.jpg

Picture 146.jpg

Wow:eek: , After seeing your LR I'm really excited on this new grow of mine. I've told you about it LR775. The seeds from Dr.Chronic don't seem to be in any way giving off a "fake" vibe to me. They just exploded when they germinated. All within three days! :D The germination Ratio is 100% so far! That's out of 8 beans. I'll show you a pic in an hour or so when my lights come on! Of the 8, 7 have took to the soil and are green. Time will tell with the other one. We'll probably know by tonight.
By the way those LR's are gorgoius, if I didn't already mention that!

lowrydergrower775 said:
damn guys you dont know how that cheers me up had the most horrible day with my girl and yall made me feel better thanks guy lowryder for life keep it green blaze it up and ride on stunzeed lol

Oh I will...... I just doubt you will be, at least here from now on. Peace to you anyway. Its a shame too because you have a nice grow and may have had some good input for the website.

Stunzeed..

I might as well leave this site too if ya'll are going to be pulling my thread or letting people like this ruin them by being as immature as possible about the situation.
Your question wasn't a legitamate one anyways. Just another cheap shot at the Strain LR (because of it's high potency).;)

Richy-B said:
I might as well leave this site too if ya'll are going to be pulling my thread or letting people like this ruin them by being as immature as possible about the situation.
Your question wasn't a legitamate one anyways. Just another cheap shot at the Strain LR (because of it's high potency).;)

HAHAA High potency that is funny. Another was it was a legit question to someone who is intelligent. Let me break it down for you.... slowly......

If you can flower a plant from seed that will give you better pot with a better yeild what is the draw to lowryder. I guess when you called me a "Dork" that was your attempt to talk crap without getting in trouble?? WHATEVER you guys are right there has never been a better plant than lowryder and any question MUST be trying to slander your hero of a plant.

Stunzeed..

This is a forum and you brought your grow to its members for comment. So I commented. I understand that guy was your buddy but you know as well as I do that he was out of line and regulation is one of the key reasons why this forum is so much better than the other ones out there. Good luck with whatever you do!

Stunzeed..

Thanks to admin for banning them. As members lets all try to keep this a positive place to be!

Stunzeed..

hey guys im back, chillin in atlanta right now............will be back in about another week to give yall the weight and high and etc ya know da damn deal lol.......but anybody have any ?'s hit me up and stunzeed no hard feelings just dont talk to me period, and this will prob end up being like a never ending thread if us members can do that i will just start growing when i get back to texas and continue on this thread keep it real and peace everybody

hey lowryder thoes are some very nice plants bro i never grew lowryder before cause im new to growing but by the looks of thoes picks id like to grow some that is for shure can wait for a smoke report ,,and i dont no what happend but if some on critisized ur plants they must be crazy because they are butifull ,,,happy growin

that means alot tom tom thanks for the commment on the plants and yes even if you are a begginer you should love lowryder and its crosses and thanks again man makesme smile from someone with 414 posts if you need any info or just have questions of you any of you on autoflowering strains feel free to hit up my thread

be back in texas on sunday night so then ill return to my natures duties lol:) cant wait to return back to work guys im sure you will love my work.lol but grow on everybody and ill join ya in a day or two:)

Hey ya'll, I'm back. Glad to be too!I got some up to date pics to show you!:eek: Long live the LOWRYDER! :D

very nice to see you back richy missed ya got back got about 24 grams dry off that lowryder i think the ak and ml will be ready to take down by tomm and im going to start from scratch going with twenty plants this time so it should be a lil fun show hope you all enjoy it germination starts tonight :)

Latest posts

Back