lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello lrg775, i may be interested in growin sum low ryders (i have so very,very many seeds of them) so that i can cross pollinate them with a dozen or so other strains. is it a bad, good, great, or just o.k. idea to grow varieties crossed with the low ryder? to cross a male lr with the other females, will the offspring grow shorter, faster, less potent, or what? how many days (24/7) lite cycles(12/12 - or 18/6 all the way thru?) r best 2 use?

its a very good idea no matter what your intentions are if you want to make it into an autoflowering strain thats fine or if you just want a fast flowering plant that grows seven feet it doesnt matter i doubt the thc will be affected at all i love anything crossed with lowryder:rolleyes: they will not be short maybe 5 seeds out of 500 will autoflower so that isnt something to really worry about they wont grow shorter they will just flower with more ease and in what ive expierienced with less stretch than you get usually with some strains when you put them in flower :D

sounds good lrg775 - so do the plants get lite @ 24/7 or 18/6 strait thru? do u use 12/12 at all? what size container is best for maximum root growth?

in my opinion container size matters greatly 1-2 gallon pots are perfect i use 24/7 because these are all autoflowering. Now you can use 18/6 alot of people do alot of people argue for them to get atleast some rest is very good for them but ive never seen any difference. and no i do not use any 12/12. But with the seeds from the cross you make you shall have to go 12/12;)

why would i need 2 go with 12/12 if i crossed those puppies? do only the seeds "sold" as authentic low ryders flower under 24/7, + the others will not?

ok im going to try and explain it lol lowryder crossed with something else in the first generation about only 25% will autoflower the rest will just flower with tremendous ease and flower a bit early now if you are trying to reach the 100% autoflowering trait for your strain you then have to take that strain and backcross it again with lowryder and you have to play with it now i do not know exactly how you would achieve that 100% trait but i do have breeder friends now if you are looking for the answer an exact and correct answer go to www.highbred.net home of lowryder and lowryder crosses ask mdanzig or S_a_H they can tell you in a quick minute i hope this helped you :fid:

yes i have a question for everyone out there ive heard putting those hydroton clay rocks on top of soil can prevent bugs as gnats and etc is this true?

is it safe to use with marijuana if youre using it i assume so lol guess dumb question just ive had sprays that can just do horrible things to a mj plant:angrywife:

if u ever get anything and u wondering whether or not its gonna harm ur MJ jsut simple look to see if it is okay to use on fruits and veggies 9 out of 10 times if its safe on fruits and veggies its safe on MJ. and no this won't do anything horrible to ur MJ its 100% organic. and treats up to 25 common illnesses found in plants.

thank you ktown legend ill go pick up some of that just incase the lil buggers decide to come :eek: thanks ktownlegend

ok here is a group picture for everyone i thought since the title said three strains yall would like to see three strains well here it is the three on the right are lowryders, the two in the middle are ak47's, and the three on the left are masterlows i know the pic is dark i was just running out of battery quick and had to hurry it ill take a good one later ;)..........lol there is no yellowing at all on them thats the glare of the hps light from the closet

Picture 093.jpg

not at all............idk how much older the lowryders are but haha but basically the ml's and ak's germed at the same time :).........but yes the lowryder are ahead a good bit

That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. I'm retyping this because my Electric Company is F'n retarted!!!!!!!!!:hairpull: Anyway, I'm soon to Germinate my recently purchased LRx1 beans from Dr.Chronic. First, I am going to harvest my giant Hermie. If I remember you said they have a good germ rate? But you'll be hearing from me again when it's time to plant if you don't mind. By the way your baby's are looking great keep up the good Green Thumbing!:D

oh no problem man i dont mind at all as long as no one disses af'ing plants in my thread im cool with everything whatever questions you have bro just feel free to shoot away thats what we are here for to help eachother and so the community can grow :).........and thanks for the comment appreciate it good luck on your grow and i hope to see some pics soon eh ;)

two of the lowryder have showed thier sex already one male and one female i will probrally chunk the male since im in no dire need to replinish my stock im good on lr lol............going to wait a day or two more to make sure that i am right so i wont accidentally chop anything i dont want to but off to an alright start :eek:

ok ive been doing this for a pretty good while and idk whats wrong with me here ive always killed male plants with no problem but have any of you ever felt bad after killing them? or hesitant ? maybe im just tripping but anybody else out there have anything to say on this thanks :bong:

i said id take nicer pics of them so here they are the two ak's are first and then the three ml's they all look healthy :rolleyes: sorry forgot to resize those i applogize

Picture 135.jpg

Picture 150.jpg

Latest posts

Back