lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i just had some questions for some of the people on here usually every lowryder and lowryder crosses i grow are indica but i have this sativish looking one on this grow and was wondering do you think this one will take a little more to finish up and also i was wondering to you more expierienced growers during flowering do you ever sometimes kinda starve your plants a little on the water for more resin production ive heard several growers do this to produce more resin and was just wondering if anyone here uses it or not? thankx everyone

yea i know i need a new camera but yea got one pic in before the POS died on me here ya go runs down batteries quicker than idk lol

PICT0016.JPG

Just keep an eye on the one plant. Check the trichromes they will tell ya when she's done or not. As far as starving your plant of water for more resin production i've never heard of it. I've heard cooler temps will produce more resin but not sure if that's even true. :confused2:

i found this tbg maybe this will help everybody a bit

Many factors influence the production of THC. In general, the older a plant, the greater its potential to produce THC. This is true, however, only if the plant remains healthy and vigorous, THC production requires the proper quantity and quality of light. It seems that none of the biosynthetic processes operate efficiently when low light conditions prevent proper photosynthesis. Research has shown (Valle et al. 1978) that twice as much THC is produced under a 12-hour photoperiod than under a 10-hour photoperiod. Warm temperatures are known to promote metabolic activity and the production of THC. Heat also promotes resin secretion, possibly in response to the threat of floral desiccation by the hot sun, Resin collects in the heads of glandular trichomes and does not directly seal the pores of the calyx to prevent desiccation. Resin heads may serve to break up the rays of the sun so that fewer of them strike the leaf surface and raise the temperature. However, light and heat also destroy THC. In a drug strain, a bio-synthetic rate must be maintained such that substantially more THC is produced than is broken down. Humidity is an interesting parameter of THC production and one of the least understood. Most high-quality drug Cannabis grows in areas that are dry much of the time at least during the maturation period. It follows that increased resin produc. tion in response to arid conditions might account for increased THC production.

and this is the book or study lol
Marijuana Botany
An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis
by Robert Connell Clarke

jus read through this thread, as i'm seriously thinkin of growin some sort of lowryder strain soon as i have very limited space. Nice harvest first time round, and looking even better this time!!

Keep it green!!

i'd say i have about two and a half weeks left but i might let it go three and a half because i really want the weed to put me out and all the comments are greatly appreciated

ok HUGE dillema here lights fell on all the plants nothing was burned just my stems got bruised prettygood will this mess up everything and shock the plant or will it be fine? i reallyneed to know put a stick in the soil and tied the plant to the stick and its holding up nicely like that just want to know if they shall hold up fine like that or do i need to do something? thanks everybody

thanks man that means alot coming fromyou i can relax lol nothing man just had a grower hissy fit when i came in the room and found two of three fems knocked over and bruised up nicely but they are fighters holding it all the way through lol

Whats up mang. Looks like the ladies are trying to finish up for ya and they look great. ;) I bet they are just packing on the trichromes right about now. :hubba: I know when we grow AK-48 them ladies get frosty as hell. Anyway your doing a great job as always mang. Look foward to your next update. :aok: Until then how about a Puff, Puff Give session. :48:

Latest posts

Back