lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea they both are really packing on the trichomes hardcore its making me so impatient lol but gotta wait. Good things come to those who wait so yep. and thanks for everyones kinds words next update probrally will be harvest pics and i think my girl got me a new cam so hahaha i will definately put that to work for yall but till next time keep it green everybody

Looks great to me and sorry to hear about the accident. If it makes you feel better I dropped my 2 week old the other day and she is banged up, but she looks like she'll pull through. We all screw up sometime.

sweet bro....when you get close to finish, water a week at least with plain water and watch the colors turn. if the fan leaves start yellowing...your on the right path. i water a good 12-14 days leeching the remaining nutes out of the soil and letting the plant use up the last of its batteries. this will lead to a sweeter, smoother smoke. ;)

thankx everybody for all the kind comments they are looking very nice and fattening up by the day lol getting very very impatient but gladly only six or seven days left on these and the two younger ak47's opened up thier flowers so ill post pics of them soon too :)

well you can do bluestreak,masterlow,powerstout, or the ak47 strain im always doing all by mdanzig by the way, and heres a lil leaked info from mdanzig himself from hb.net "Feminzed Blue Streak, Blue Streak, and Blue Streak X Lowryder2 from JD all are coming soon. I also heard a runor that a purple AF plant has been stableized and will be released soon as well.

back when i was buying my lowryder seeds, there was this cross they were playing with, it was lowsnow? i dont remember, but it looked like a mini-me of hash plant, one of the shortest amazing things i've ever seen.

Dc

and i would elaborate if i could guys but those are the likes of the joint doctor and mdanzig they will tease you and let you know hints of whats coming out but wont let you know what are the genetics till its released but i guess i cant blame him from the likes of lowlife seeds and etc :)

alright ending up having to harvest a couple days early but most people say it wont hurt much so thats good news :) here are some pics before i cut all thier leafage off :) and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHICH YALL THINK WAS BETTER THE FIRST OR THIS GROW thanks everyone :) yall are great as always

PICT0001-1.JPG

PICT0002-1.JPG

PICT0003-1.JPG

PICT0004-1.JPG

PICT0005-1.JPG

PICT0040.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT0006-1.JPG

PICT0042.JPG

Awesome congrats on another fine harvest. looks good. That there chair looks cool in the backround. all space age and all. Gotta give us some cured bud pictures soon and a smoke report.Keep up the great growing. Get another journal going. We only get better intime. Learning, trial n error is all gained knowledge

Latest posts

Back