Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeachWeed420 said:
Actualy I think s21thomas was the one who got you very interested in growing the lowryder. Rember the Masterlow, Lowryder 2, and Bluestreak grow??? Heres a link if you forgot(http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531) , I helped out a lot with that grow since I live in the same house!! We got a new grow started its Auto AK-47 under 2 1000 watt HPS the whole way again. We are running 19/5 this time should be a monster grow!!! But man your plants are so beautiful deffantly one of the best LR 1/2 grows I heave seen. Heres a link to the new journal http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27951
Take it easy brotha!
I think your close to it. I chose LR's because of LOWRYDERGROWER775 who is in the Navy now. Shout out to LOWRYDERGROWER775. I think I was just in love with s21Thomas grow space cuz I was trying to figure one out too. But no, I'm not tryin' to take all the credit at all, just explaining how a yr ago we had to fight off AF haters. We would always get talked bad to or about. LRG775 and I even got kicked off 2-gether becuz of some di** who kept putting negative things about AF's in our threads so we did what we felt was neccesary. He could talk about us as bad as he wanted because he wouldn't use foul language like we did to him after tryin' to talk him into why we liked AF plant's so much. He just wanted to mess with somebody and he got to us. I'm short tempered anyway! Thank you for the compliment on my LRx2's!

ahh man why would anyone be like that?! I can't believe it! Personally I think all the AF strains are great especially these slightly stronger strains are getting crossed into becoming AF. Its great! They are perfect for starting out on, they don't need many nutes, and they stay small so you can have a low tiny grow like my 15 inch cubed space!! Or you can have a really low but long and wide space with loads of plants as they don't need the height! Keep it up guys, the more autoflowering growers the better :D

Hey Richie, where did you get the grow tent? also what options are available when ordering if any?

LowRider said:
Hey Richie, where did you get the grow tent? also what options are available when ordering if any?
My local grow store.;) Or go to my thread- My Grow Box, it shows everything. I scanned the brochure and everything:cool: . Tell me if you have problem's finding it.:cool:

Quick pick. 5 on left, up and down are LRx1's from my own seed stock. As are the ones in the middle container. 9 of ten of those germed, and are peaking above soil now! That batch I let the seeds mature longer and that's why I had a better ratio with that batch! The 9 to the right are LRx2's from Dr. Chronic. 1 didn't make it and it looks like one more won't either. Leavin' me with 8 LRx2's! I'm cool with that. Oh yeah, don't go by that digital thermometer in front. I use the one in back. It's more accurate. The digital ones F'd up!

LRx1's and LRx2's.jpg

lookin good bro!

Could you do me a favour and look at my lady in my grow journal - i think she has heat stress, but not too sure. She's at 8.5 weeks now. Some of her trich leaves are dead at the end - i wanna know if its worth cutting them off as a sample? (I was gonna take a sample this week anyway). What you think?

Yeah, that looks like heat stress to me. Just trim tip of leaves off. Alot of peeps do.

That 9 of 10 that germed,(my seeds), turned into 10 for 10 germ ratio.:D The first 9 of the ten LRx1 baby's have popped out of soil, and are green as can be. As for the other five LRx1's, I'm waiting to see sex.:p Ha, Ha. They are doing awesome as well!:) And as far as the ten LRx2's only 8 popped out of soil.:) Those eight are looking great though:D !

Richy-B said:
Are you saying I should send a link to them? Or did you?:cool: These people need to stop hatin'!:holysheep:

I sent them a link im gonna get the link for it and send it to you they are saying that aint lowryder LMFAO

disel_ryder_0052 User: jibba069 Views: 0 Rating: 0.00 Date: Wed July 9, 2008 Filesize: 28.3kb, 353.0kb Dimensions: 1280 x 960 Comments: No comments These are my diesel ryders about 6 weeks flowering
disel_ryder_0011 User: jibba069 Views: 0 Rating: 0.00 Date: Wed July 9, 2008 Filesize: 26.4kb, 358.4kb Dimensions: 1280 x 960 Comments: No comments
disel_ryder_0041 User: jibba069 Views: 0 Rating: 0.00 Date: Wed July 9, 2008 Filesize: 26.0kb, 355.8kb Dimensions: 1280 x 960 Comments: No comments
disel_ryder_0032 User: jibba069 Views: 0 Rating: 0.00 Date: Wed July 9, 2008 Filesize: 26.4kb, 352.3kb Dimensions: 1280 x 960 Comments: No comments
disel_ryder_0022 User: jibba069 Views: 0 Rating: 0.00 Date: Wed July 9, 2008 Filesize: 26.8kb, 359.5kb Dimensions: 1280 x 960 Comments: No comments

BeachWeed420 said:
I sent them a link im gonna get the link for it and send it to you they are saying that aint lowryder LMFAO
Yes it is. .Lol. I can't believe that. Ha, ha. Dam* these are some kick a** LR's! That's all I grow are LRx1 or LRx2, I just have a better Green Thumb!:cool: They might be growing in the sorryiest conditions known to man. If not they have some doo-doo genetic tainted LR's! LOL:hubba:

Richy-B said:
I checked the other three seeds still trying to germinate and I'll be dam* if two more hadn't germed!(took those two 15 days to germ) I now have 9 babies of ten that germed! That's a 90% germ rate. That's breeder quality! I'm amazed with myself and this big green thumb!
I want some feedback.
Where you at EpicEndo, Ljens, or other LR lovers?

90%!! that IS breeder quality bro!:cool: good work. does she have seeds all over, or are they just every other bud? do you put something under her to catch the ones that fall out? oh yea- what kind of camera do you have cause your pics are perfect. LONG LIVE THE LR'S

Richy-B said:
That 9 of 10 that germed,(my seeds), turned into 10 for 10 germ ratio.:D The first 9 of the ten LRx1 baby's have popped out of soil, and are green as can be. As for the other five LRx1's, I'm waiting to see sex.:p Ha, Ha. They are doing awesome as well!:) And as far as the ten LRx2's only 8 popped out of soil.:) Those eight are looking great though:D !
DAMN!! i didnt even see that all 10/10 germed.:eek: I posted a thread last night about my last 2 LRX1's turning out male. No question.. they were definitely male. I put some pics up there. So i'm out of operation right now until i get more seeds. oh yea HAPPY LATE B-DAY!! about 3 weeks late hahaha.. (marijuana effects the memory)

Yo Richy BeechWeed420 is my 22 year old Son. We kinda do a Father Son project on my grows its good bonding for us. SORRY IF HE AFENDED YOU he dose me when he starts sampling the bud before its ready.:hitchair:

s21thomas said:
Yo Richy BeechWeed420 is my 22 year old Son. We kinda do a Father Son project on my grows its good bonding for us. SORRY IF HE AFENDED YOU he dose me when he starts sampling the bud before its ready.:hitchair:
Ha Ha. No, he didn't offend me. I'm glad he's taking a stand to that other site about LR's! They can be great if grown properly. The people on that site are just a bunch of haters that can't grow and it pis*es me off too. Them saying those weren't LR's,lol, that's all I've ever grown, that and LRx2's but those are clearly identified as so. No, I'm cool!:D

All five of my furthest along LRx1's that I didn't give time for the seeds to mature all turned male on me.:fid: Except one LRx1 that didn't germ till 15 days after the rest of those that turned male. It finally showed herself as a female! I've only got 3 LRx2's that are female, the rest were male, and I'm still waiting on the 100% germ rated seeds that were allowed to mature to show their sex. They're looking nice!:D Another 8 were germed, then planted 2 nights ago. 5 are popping out of the soil already. I'm planting another 2 hopefully tonight!;)(from same germ bag)

Latest posts

Back