Lowryders and nutrients?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepiff

Reaction score
Im gonna b growing 10 lowryder #2s and since they are autoflowering when do i introduce nutrients?
thanks!

You could introduce nutes right away just make sure they are the proper dosage. I think Gen hydro is like 1/4 tsp. per gallon.

Stunzeed..

i have the advanced nutrients kit: micro,grow,bloom. So should i just introduce grow and bloom for flowering?

lr doesnt love the nutes so go easy on them i wouldnt give them any for the first 20-25 days or so and foxfarm always works great;)

if your growin in quality soil, that should be enough for the first month
then go lightly, i use a quarter of the recomended strength then gradually increase that each feed till im givin half strength
by then its HARVEST TIME :)
i use bio harvest grow & bloom
and mainly grow lowryder 2

I also use superthrive for the first month
i keep meaning to do a test, use superthrive on half my plants
and see it they really are benefiting

as long as your using a decent compost/soil you will be fine with that
the soil provides plenty for the first 3 or 4 weeks
then go light with the nutes or you'll burn 'em

:D I introduced Botanicare Grow nutes at half strength 4 days after breaking soil. Full strength 2 weeks in, and haven't experienced nute burn at all but my soil is nute-less. Of the 8 germed in a baggie (100% germ ratio) seven broke soil. 4 females, 2 males, 1 is locked up or something(slow growing)I'm 24 days in! My first LR grow as well! They are LRx1 from Dr.Chonic.

Good Luck on your grow! Long live the Lowryder:D

Latest posts

Back