Lowryderx2 street????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyce1320

Reaction score
What would Loweryderx2 be considered on the street. Mids, Dank, Kin, Chronic ect.

I'd imagine it depends where you are and what your use to. Could be dank to some, could be mild to others.

anyone else on this. how much would u guys pay for this strain

do you mean THEORETICLY ?????....never smoked it personaly so i can't really say

why?
if your planning on selling it ,,,dont discuss it in the forum its against the rules
apart from that i found it a very nice smoke :48:

well were im from depends on how its grown to imo dirt,hydroponicly so i guess i would say its some dank, since it is a hybrid

I had one little 5" LR2 in my first grow. It was definitely not takin to its full potential but was still awesome smoke. The bud I got was pretty small so it only made it through about 1.5 weeks of curing before I smoked it all up haha but it was still pretty powerful. From what i remember it was a very strong stone. I would say that if it's grown well, especially sensimilla in great conditions then I persoanlly would consider it KB. But I would have to sample more of it to determine how it would fare price wise vs other strains.

Hick said:
and who is smokin' it...;)

Very true. I have smoked with people who have only seen mids and they were blown away when I opened up my stash.:hubba:

Hell yea. Im not that big of a smoker but most of the shi* thats going around here is full of seeds and is really cheap compared to name brand strains but it still gets ME high. Ive never paid for weed before so i was just askin, but my friends usually pay $100-$120oz so im assuming its dirt, deff compared to lowryder strains. I dont think ive ever smoked quality sensimilla bud before......this shi* will probably kill me

But lets say its grown with quailty nutes and soil and taken care of like a responsible grower should imo.

Grown a few lowryder 2's out and I'd say I had a few that I'd consider to be top notch bud, but definitely much better out there, although I plan on growing some more in the future if that means anything.

Latest posts

Back