LST of A Rookie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
Ok i just started LST. ok a few qustions starting this, for how long should i have the plants bent to one side? an when i plan on changing sides, how long befor bending to the other side? thanks any help would be very nice.

LST bbj.jpg

LST MissFitt.jpg

LST SSH.jpg

You leave it bent to the one side. As the plant starts branching out you start pulling them down as well. ;)

Well if ya wanna keep your plant short and bushy i would leave her tied up all the time. Once you take the strings off she will pop right back up for the most part. ;)

I did LST on one of my plants last time and when I induced flowering I decided to untie her and before I knew it she had grown to almost exactly the same size as the other girls I had next to her. SO this time I did another one and when I started flower I kept her tied down and put her on top of a box closer to the light...we'll see what happens. :D

yeah i desied i am going to do it with the missfitt, an one of the silver hazes. but i am going to let the haze get bigger, the missfitt is going to remail tied down, she is all ready over 12 in's so she will be my tie down, an one of my silver hazes, i wanna see what the diffrence on the hight with the sativa haze tied an un tied an see what works best.

IMO..pull her down more if she will let you ....let the light get to the nodes at bttom....let it work its way to the side of container and then around..while this is happeniong you need to tie the shoots that start up down as well..befor you know it you will have one bushhy little bonzi MJ plant. i keep my restraints on until after the stretch in flower..then i remove them all..JMO,,good luck and have fun...thanks for shareing

she got pulled a little more down today, she is giveing a little more each day.
lol this plant has been thew hell 2, when it was an inch i droped a 85watt CFL on top of her! it was totly bent an could not stand up alone, but after a few hours she was standing on her own, an now her stem is a huge an she is tall.

Latest posts

Back