Lucas formula question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AK, I have also noticed no difference whatsoever in taste between plants that I grew organically and those I use chemical fertilizers on. Neither can my friends. I was wondering about maybe adding Kool-Bloom, but you find it causes light bleach? I always run my lights quite close too.

The Hemp Goddess said:
AK, I have also noticed no difference whatsoever in taste between plants that I grew organically and those I use chemical fertilizers on. Neither can my friends. I was wondering about maybe adding Kool-Bloom, but you find it causes light bleach? I always run my lights quite close too.

I rock Koolbloom at 10 ml per gal...max strength...no issues...except fat nugs. I stop usuing liquid koolbloom in week 5-6 and use koolbloom powder for a week or so before I flush at the end of the cycle.

I have used the Lucas form w great success, I've been tinkering with some pbp I got recently but with Lucas I would hit them with the KB 4weeks into flower small doses bringing it up every Rez swap.

Only a few have shown cal/mg issues with the 8/16 mix...

Run them till they fade...

NorCalHal said:
I rock Koolbloom at 10 ml per gal...max strength...no issues...except fat nugs. I stop usuing liquid koolbloom in week 5-6 and use koolbloom powder for a week or so before I flush at the end of the cycle.

I don't know what the deal is. I havent had any luck with the powder stuff. Never tried the liquid. I didn't get nute burn when using it but the tops of all my colas were just fried and bleached. May have been the strain I was running at the time. I have had excellent luck just running Lucas just a hair less hot than will burn them. Ive got a 1000w in a space 3.5 by 3.5 by 5 foot tall so my ligh ends up being pretty close. Otherwise they usually love all of those lumens.

Latest posts

Back