lunar gardening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bong: What you smoken,,I want some.;)

hahaha ive heard that! Germination is supposedly best under a full moon! Whether thats fact or fiction, i dont know.

TRY IT OUT!!!! hahaha

Weedabix said:
hi all!just wondering if anyone is into planting by the moon?
Farmers have been cultivating by the lunar cycles for centuries. Planting seeds on a 'new' moon id suppose to result in higher germination rates and better success. Clones should be taken on a 'waneing' moon, or shortly after a full moon for higher succes rates.
It is fact.. that the lunar cycles/moon has subtle and yet to be fully understood effects on humans, animals, tides, ..and yep, even plants. I don't necessarily believe that you "can't" grow without abiding by it's guide, but I certainly am willing to believe that it might well be beneficial in some ways.

You guys need to stop smoking that MOON WEED. My seeds germinate pretty good in the dark, under a paper towel. I do like to smoke and look at the moon.;)

hey what spectrum of light does the moon reflect?

Try google ;)

The spectrum you will see is the same as sunlight, MINUS any wavelengths that are absorbed and not reflected by the moon rock. There will be nothing added to the spectrum of sunlight but there will be some things diminished or removed.

yeah found a few things but how to duplicate that light?maybe come up with some weird albino monster plant.

the moon, i believe, reflects all spectrums. White light is a combination of all frequencies. The problem is is that it does not reflect ENOUGH of the frequencies for a prominant grow. The reason things appear to be black at night is because there are hardly any frequencies of light reflected back upon earth.

Latest posts

Back