M.O.M. - Are you here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!! Checked there too. I was sitting on my back porch while the family was sleeping and burned a few good ones. I went and gathered up any extra eggs, fed the rabbits and went to bed. I have checked everywhere inside and out and that little bugger is MIA. If you happen to see a wooden dugout with John Lennon on the front please let me know.....darn thing runs away every chance it gets and I dont understand why, I have been nothing but loving to it. :(

Intuitive Philosopher said:
But yea, perhaps I need to go drop some seeds somewhere...just doesn't help me now!
YUP :aok: in that few months indoor you would be smoking your meds instead of trying to hunt down an online source. What ever happened to calling a distributor i thought i had read in a post something about not being able to call anyone but with a internet connection you can get a magic jack :rofl: j/k jsut funning with you being out is a serious matter i know i cant take it when im out but im not having that problem now or will i be anytime soon ;) thats what i get from growing in the great indoors ;)

:yeahthat: I am so glad to never be DRY!!!..even better when Im out on town and hear people say man its dry around here..then a few drinks Later..we smoke some of my crappy Homegrown..most times ending in where did i score that? i giggle and hit it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back