M.O.M. - Are you here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is in Seattle..Hope you find yours

Yea, I have yet to find mine....just too many fake MOM's out there that I dont' trust.
Obviously most people on this board aren't familiar with the term. There are alot of people out their with medical conditions that really need herb and can't get it becausee they are bedridden or wheelchair bound.
The "M" stands for Mail...

what state do you live in b/c M.O.M. is breaking federal laws and good luck getting people to help you find a MOM company. i dont think you will get much help here unless you want to become completely liberated and grow your own meds.

i am in a wheelchair due to a Cervical spinal cord injury so i have very little dexterity and fine motor function in my upper limbs and i just started growing my own meds so maybe you can too. growing is less risk than receiving M.O.M. imo.

didnt know ther term..sorry...But screw MOM. Ill help ya grow yer own...all ya need to do is ask:doh:

Super, MOM is breaking federal laws...but so is growing in Indiana... As for the risk, I completely disagree.

What happens if my house catches fire or gets broken into...I can't contact the police or fire dept if I have an indoor garden.

If the MOM thing is done right, it is pretty hard to determine who exactly ordered what and where it came from... Less risk than you think. Especially when it can be dropped off and sent from anywhere.

But, trust me, if I felt safe enough, I would totally get back to completely liberating myself!

Thanks for the info 4u2Smoke...I'll keep it in mind...

Intuitive Philosopher said:
Super, MOM is breaking federal laws...but so is growing in Indiana... As for the risk, I completely disagree.

What happens if my house catches fire or gets broken into...I can't contact the police or fire dept if I have an indoor garden.

If the MOM thing is done right, it is pretty hard to determine who exactly ordered what and where it came from... Less risk than you think. Especially when it can be dropped off and sent from anywhere.

But, trust me, if I felt safe enough, I would totally get back to completely liberating myself!

Thanks for the info 4u2Smoke...I'll keep it in mind...

good luck on supplying your meds. there are numerous grow forums for both recreational and medical on the web and im sure if you do enough searching you will find what you are looking for.

btw, how did you hear about M.O.M.'S anyway. if it was word-of-mouth then ask that person if they could get you the info. read around some of the medical forums in cali b/c if anyone is doing it it is probably someone in california.

Thanks for the comments everyone and info everyone. Yes, there are alot of forums dedicated to this topic...but scammers seem to frequent those. I always like to go straight to the source.
But yea, they are out there...just need to find them. I do live somewhat in the country...but sometimes I have a hard time thinking 3 months ahead! Also, not sure how conducive the weather is here. Its hard to get excited about planting and leaving unattended outside when the indoor is so much easier to control and tend to. But yea, perhaps I need to go drop some seeds somewhere...just doesn't help me now!

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah i agree good luck on finding that MOM...This site is not what you want..but i wish ya the best of luck..Bud threw mail is very risky..let alone wanting money for exchange..i need to smoke my bong now..once again..good luck:ciao:

Id love to smoke my pipe but I am still looking for it after lastnight....God Almighty!!! This is exactly why I shouldn't smoke at night LOl.

godspeedsuckah said:
Id love to smoke my pipe but I am still looking for it after lastnight....God Almighty!!! This is exactly why I shouldn't smoke at night LOl.

Here :bong1: smoke it now then its still early:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back