Made my First Bubble Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This stuff just kicks butt! It is really simple to make, the bubble bags are reasonably priced, it tastes great, it kicks your butt...and this is stuff I have thrown away for years!.

It is nothing like iso hash--not sticky in the least and no nasy chemicals. It kind of has the consistency of really fine sand right now. Some people recommend curing. Subcool says that he likes his freshly dried. I haven't cured any yet, so I cannot speak for the cured stuff, but I have to say that I am incredibly pleased with the uncured stuff :D . I borrowed a press from a friend and I will probably press some of it when it is completely dry.

i would just like to really encourage everyone who is throwing away their sugar leaves and popcorn buds to invest in some bubble bags and reap the entire harvest. It almost makes me sick to think of all the potential hash I threw away over the years--it is probably in the pounds :eek:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Oh, it is waaaay better than Tool Time :hubba:.

alright I am back. I had to go make the old lady hold my recipricating saw while being naughty for a minute.

Nice job goddess , got a link to web site you got the bubble bags from I would love to get some! And just to let you no the C99xApollo11 is in at Hemp Depot if you wanted to grab some I'm sure they won't last long! Phatpharmer

Just got my bags today(5 Gallon) did my first run with a qp of trim, I was impressed with the return. Just have to wait for it to dry out for a taste test. Was wondering if I could use a half pound my next run........ Been throwing my trim in the freezer for quite awhile.

the more the better from what i hear, now i gotta get some bubble bags, got a harvest in less than two weeks and man i can wait to try and make some hash!

Thanks HG for the answer on rather it is sticky or not,,man am I glad it's not. ISO oil is a pain in the *** and I hate the taste.
By the way, ya said something about curing the Bubble Hash,,is that something ya have to do for potency or what?:confused: And Im with ya HG,,I was throwing stuff away untill I was told to put my Suger leaf in the freezer untill I got some Bubble Bags. So I have been doing just that.:hubba: I cant wait to try the BH and see what it taste like. Im guessing you liked the high, alot. :D

OH and by the way. I talked my wife into wearing High Heals, and a Tool Belt,,,ONLY.:hubba: .. Stupid hammer got in the way though and the damn nails were everywhere.:D

These are the bags I got. I went with the 1 gal bags, but there are 5 gal available for only a little more.

Yeah Cowboy, I am with you. I do not like the sticky icky mess or the taste of iso. I'm still not clear on the curing hash. Subcool apparently doesn't cure his, just lets it dry and smokes it. Mine tastes quite good right now and kicks your butt. A friend was over last night and we smoked a little--he was impressed. He even went so far as to say that it was hash "made right", not cooked up in someone's kitchen :giggle:

hXXp://cgi.ebay.com/BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS-1-GALLON-4-BAG_W0QQitemZ320363511186QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item320363511186&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

So what is the proper way to store trimmings and such? In an air tight container in the freezer? Could you use one of those huge zip lock bags?

Also- I just remembered :laugh: I have trimmings under my bed in one of those big zip lock bags ....from my last grow- this was last year sometime. Is this trimming no good? Should I just toss it?

GrowinGreen said:
So what is the proper way to store trimmings and such? In an air tight container in the freezer? Could you use one of those huge zip lock bags?

Also- I just remembered :laugh: I have trimmings under my bed in one of those big zip lock bags ....from my last grow- this was last year sometime. Is this trimming no good? Should I just toss it?

Yikes... :eek: I'd be real surprised if you don't have a heap of mold left in that bag.

I personally wouldn't even open the bag unless you knew for certain their was no moisture present when you stored them away.

..now you need a press so's you can make neat li'l 'biskits'.. :D

press.JPG

biskits.JPG

lordhighlama said:
Yikes... :eek: I'd be real surprised if you don't have a heap of mold left in that bag.

I personally wouldn't even open the bag unless you knew for certain their was no moisture present when you stored them away.

Nope, no mold or anything- it is just realllllly dry

I was privileged enough to get a few grams of my sisters bubble.
She’d been throwing all her trim on the compost too. Bought a Bubbleator machine (because she’s too lazy to sit mixing for 15 minutes)
She grew some Hindu Kush and used the trim. She didn't really have enough, but couldn't wait to try it out. It was some of the best hash I’ve ever smoked though. Just not enough of it. :joint:
She's promised to throw a complete plant, buds ‘n’all in from her next grow. Can’t wait. :D
Stoke one up for me THG :2940th_rasta:

Latest posts

Back