Make way for Blue Cheese!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
I see you all stairing!!! lolz

These babies are smelling like mad even though well...... they babies.
When these 2 are budding , since they are in flower , that saying "size doesn't matter" will be very true lol 80% cheese 20% blueberry , who's gonna complain bout that smoke!

Anyway Enough Chat!!

Here's the begining stage!

bc1.JPG

bc2.JPG

:cool: :rolleyes: :hubba: :p :eek: :D ;) :)

May i be the first to say your young ladies are looking great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. Good luck on the grow and look foward to seeing them ladies full of fat frosty buds. ;)

Reactions: Uk1
i have been interested in this strain.
thanks for growing it...keep us posted.

ty all for positive replies btw :)

gosh your a lucky man with a strain like that, nothing like the cheese mixed with some berrys right???!

Wasup Uk1 looking very nice man.
Good choice on the strain to bro.
Peace.

Hi UK1

I suggest you tidy your socks up from the floor then it will be 100% blueberry smell lmao

nice to see you have started your grow, mine will start outside in about 10 weeks

hmm interesting breed.. i'll be watching :D

Mine were the same, i read somewhere, not to worry about the smell until about 3/4 weeks old.

The plants were only 6 days old before they started to smell, 10days old and they had to go due to no filters or anything. ^_^ Ill be better prepared next time.

HippyInEngland said:
Hi UK1

I suggest you tidy your socks up from the floor then it will be 100% blueberry smell lmao

nice to see you have started your grow, mine will start outside in about 10 weeks

lol :ignore: your just jealous xD:spit:

lolz this strain is great , grows so nicely , already its trippled in growth , not height just growth :p

:shocked:

bc1.JPG

bc2.JPG

bc1n2.JPG

I like the date on the photo, nothing like going into the future, LOL
Your babies are looking good, will be fun to watch.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Uk1 said:
I see you all stairing!!! lolz

These babies are smelling like mad even though well...... they babies.
When these 2 are budding , since they are in flower , that saying "size doesn't matter" will be very true lol 80% cheese 20% blueberry , who's gonna complain bout that smoke!

Anyway Enough Chat!!

Here's the begining stage!

View attachment 46285

View attachment 46286

:cool: :rolleyes: :hubba: :p :eek: :D ;) :)

your forgetting the afghani in that mix bro, big buddha got an original uk cheese cutting and back crossed this 5 times using a male afghani for pollen.

The blue cheese was create by crossing blueberry x cheese to get a male and then crossing it with the original uk cheese cutting they have.

It will still be premium smoke no doubt, would have been better if he'd left the afghani out though.

KingKahuuna said:
I like the date on the photo, nothing like going into the future, LOL
Your babies are looking good, will be fun to watch.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

lol could be cause i was high or maybe just focused on the plants more than the date , hell i get bullied lol to not change the date from 2002 now i get stick for messin it up lol:D :ignore:

Ok here it is.... bigger ... more potent smelling ... and possibly males :holysheep: grrrrrrrowl lol .

someone help inspect them :))

the pics not too great but here goes: Only the very top shows this, look like little balls but pretty small to really tell , not too solid to touch and lots together like on top of each one.

i hope someone can imagine the way it looks from that crappy pic & this info

bc1.JPG bc2.JPG

OTHER THAN THAT, here's the way they look lol male or female they soon shot up !!

both.JPG

13 days later ^^^ pics get taken the day i upload :)

Latest posts

Back