making hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ak48beginner

has any1 ever hand spun/rubbed ther fresh cut marijuana plants to make hash as i am wantin to experiment this for example when trimming your MJ your hands get really stinky n potent where i was once told you can grip ur plant and to start rubbing away on your plant so that all the resin/thc sticks to your hands and you can just start to scrape it into balls from your hands has any1 ever tried this method opinions would be great thanks peeps n good toking to you all:D

finger hash is cool it just tastes funny bc of the oils and **** on ur hands. i always look at like ,if i rub it off it will make the bud not as strong.
just what i think.

Wear gloves unless you like smoking dead skin cells.

ak48beginner said:
has any1 ever hand spun/rubbed ther fresh cut marijuana plants to make hash as i am wantin to experiment this for example when trimming your MJ your hands get really stinky n potent where i was once told you can grip ur plant and to start rubbing away on your plant so that all the resin/thc sticks to your hands and you can just start to scrape it into balls from your hands has any1 ever tried this method opinions would be great thanks peeps n good toking to you all:D

Just smoke your scissor hash then next day.

Keep scraping your scissors as you trim.

Growdude said:
Just smoke your scissor hash then next day.

Keep scraping your scissors as you trim.

You can also just run the outside curve of a spoon around your farm a bit and then scrape off the sticky stuff and smoke it. Only good for a couple of applications and people usually remind me that you are taking from your plants final potency, but it's fun once in a while to roll up some gum and use it right there. Just another idea.

Wearing gloves (plastic)- that's what I do now....there were a few times I almost felt sick and finally figured out it was too much THC going into my pores from my sticky plants.

peglegdeb said:
Wearing gloves (plastic)- that's what I do now....there were a few times I almost felt sick and finally figured out it was too much THC going into my pores from my sticky plants.

lol. nice :)

Latest posts

Back