male..female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonare1one

firstbuds
Reaction score
generally how long from seed does it take to know if its male or female? it has good nodes on it. these are just bagseed so i kinda wanna flower them asap just to see what comes of them. the both are about 6in tall with a healthy stem on them!!!

The last pics i can see in your grow journal are from the 18th of january, got any new pics?, how old are they?

heres a pic i took today!! about 3 wks old!! roughly... i cant upload the pics because they are in my gj already. i posted new pics last night so check them out!

Is there a need to flower them for a reason? you could easily pop them in your 12/12 lighting and they will show you sex in 2 weeks.
As for your initial question, you can make a plant show sex at 6 weeks if thats what you want.

3weeks in?... it will take the plant about 5-6 weeks to reach "puberty" - yer about half way there.

well i have 2 growing from bagseed that germed on the same day so i have a lil lee-way to work with them. i think i wanna flower one to see what it does, then take what i learned and use it on the other. my mama is trainwreck and i have 2 from 6 that are well into veg, so trial and error is okay for now! about my gj... did you go to page 5? i just put pics up about an hour ago!!!!!

generally how long from seed does it take to know if its male or female?

If growing 12/12 from seed, you can tell sex between 2 and 3 weeks old.

Runbyhemp said:
If growing 12/12 from seed, you can tell sex between 2 and 3 weeks old.

that depends on strain. i grew an easy sativa from seed 12/12 and it took just under 6 weeks to show its balls lol

Now if itsa lowryder then yes it will show its bits in 2-3 weeks!:rolleyes:

wonare1one said:
generally how long from seed does it take to know if its male or female? it has good nodes on it. these are just bagseed so i kinda wanna flower them asap just to see what comes of them. the both are about 6in tall with a healthy stem on them!!!

....In general, under 'normal' vegging regime,(light hours) somewhere around 4-6 weeks, "in most cases", normal mj plants will express preflowers.

Latest posts

Back